Why become a member? ×

Spinal Tap on a Double?

OldGit

Spinal Tap's "Christmas with the Devil" Jazz version with Harry Shearer (Derek Smalls / Mr Burns) on upright.
I'm not a jazzer but that sounds pretty good to me... :)
Bilbo?

(Edited to correct my assumption that Harry also played Homer in the Simpsons, seems that Homer is voiced by Carole Kaye.) Edited by OldGit

Class!

According to wikipedia:

"Shearer provides voices for Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Reverend Timothy Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Dr. Julius Hibbert, Lenny Leonard, Principal Skinner, Otto Mann, Rainier Wolfcastle, Dr. Marvin Monroe and many others"

[quote name='Fat Rich' post='912739' date='Aug 2 2010, 01:12 PM']Class!

According to wikipedia:

"Shearer provides voices for Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Reverend Timothy Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Dr. Julius Hibbert, Lenny Leonard, Principal Skinner, Otto Mann, Rainier Wolfcastle, Dr. Marvin Monroe and many others"[/quote]

Beat me to it Rich! I was struggling to remember the name A Mighty Wind whilst you posted so didn't see you chip in there

[quote name='3V17C' post='912579' date='Aug 2 2010, 10:33 AM']Harry Shearer isn't Homer Simpson!![/quote]

Ah so true, sorry!
As he seems to play just about every grown up male in the show I got confused there for a bit ...

I've edited the OP to reflect the truth and the title so that people don't think it refers to "tapping" on an upright...

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='OldGit' post='912534' date='Aug 2 2010, 09:50 AM']

(Edited to correct my assumption that Harry also played Homer in the Simpsons, seems that Homer is voiced by Carole Kaye.)[/quote]

Was she playing the piano part as well?