Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Liverpool

Juzgoez

• 3 years later...

[quote name='Telebass' post='103543' date='Dec 12 2007, 08:35 PM']Welcome![/quote]
I was under the impression that I was new here and had no idea I had joined in Dec 2007 until admin told me. Anyway, I'm in now and just updating. I can't believe I joined here that long ago; time flies. I had bought my bass (Fender Precision) and was getting into it when I had a nasty spill that saw me pretty much out of it for months then a long recovery followed. Sad, but I stuck my bass in the corner and never touched it.
I've been asked to play bass for a special occasion this summer with a view to it being a regular thing and I'm right into practicing at the moment. I'm not a bassist so it's a big learning curve. At the moment, I'm working on the solo to Free, Mr Big (studio version) I like this better. Only using a Marshall MB15 at the moment, but just ordered a Marshall MB4210 Combo. The reviews I've read up to now on this amp seem positive. If Anyone here is running one any info would be appreciated.