Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 string ** ON HOLD**

Rumble

I haven't had this for very long and have put a fair amount of blood, sweat and elbow grease into getting it looking as it does. When I bought it, the original owner hadn't really waxed it and there was a mucky mark where he rested his right arm when playing. I've stripped it right down (neck off, pickups out, etc...) and sanded+++, wire-wooled, oiled and waxed. As a consequence it actually looks really rather good. The area that was mucky is eversoslightly lighter than the rest of the body, but you have to be looking for it to notice and I'm reliably informed that it will darken in time with regular waxing. Other than that there's some fading on the bridge and volume control. Other than that it's in pretty good nick.

Swamp Ash body
Flamed maple top
Ovangol neck with 24 bell brass frets
3 way switch for the bridge MM style Humbucker
3 band MEC EQ

In terms of trades, I'd be interested in 5 string Jazzes (would love another Lakland JO) or Stingray (as long as it doesn't have a duff G string - been there before!). I'd also be interested in more hifi type amps and high end 4x10 or 2x12. For a straight sale I'm thinking in the region of £[b]575[/b][u][/u]. Please feel free to PM me with any offers, questions etc...

[attachment=55418:IMG_2171__50__.JPG]
[attachment=55420:IMG_2173__50__.JPG]
[attachment=55421:IMG_2174__50__.JPG]

Edited by Rumble

Yes...... I think! I'd be interested in trading my Warwick for a 5 string MM, as long as it doesn't have a dud G string. I had a Stingray with a dead G and it was pretty annoying and a blemish on an otherwise fantastic bass.

Do you have such a Stingray?!

[quote name='badboy1984' post='917196' date='Aug 6 2010, 05:36 PM']pretty much most stingray got that dead G ........ i not sure is dead G is the right term to describe but i think it take abit of time to get use to. You get use to playing the G string alot harder than the rest.[/quote]

Badboy, you are a bad boy. Back of the class please for not being able to string sentences together correctly. :)