Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress Masterman Fretless

BassBalls

[quote name='josh3184' post='135208' date='Feb 6 2008, 06:07 PM']if this was lefty i'd proobs be all over it for that price :huh:
Hope you dont mind but I've linked this thread to the official Warwick forums, hopefully might drag in some offers for you. Good luck![/quote]

Cheers Josh, im not quite sure why it has not sold that quickly, its a beautiful instrument.

faultyy

drop me a pm when your ready mate. :)

[quote name='BassBalls' post='135556' date='Feb 7 2008, 10:35 AM']Cheers Josh, [b]im not quite sure why it has not sold that quickly[/b], its a beautiful instrument.

faultyy

drop me a pm when your ready mate. :huh:[/quote]
because I'm broke.. :)

have a bump ;)

[quote name='paul, the' post='139229' date='Feb 13 2008, 01:43 AM']Surprised this hasn't sold yet. It's otherworldly cool. I'm way out of its league.[/quote]

Im so so surprised too! Im sure its not out of your league! Its defiantly a cool bass! Im not sure why they stopped production on them? I think it looks nicer than some of the newer shapes.

Yep i was just about to say it was a de-fret. However i did not de-fret it myself, it was done before i owned the bass. To be honest, i didn't even realize it was a de-fret until Lfalex brought it to my attention, its that good a job.

However if you fancied getting it re-freted i would imagine it would be easy enough to do. I got a quote to have it done for £150.

The bass is still available if anyone wants it.