Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

Selling my 1212L Schroeder cab, awesome cab in excellent condition, comes in the carpet finish and official cover.

Looking for [s]£400 [/s] now [s]£390 [/s] now £380 includes postage via bank transfer or Paypal if you pay the fees.

or if you collect I will do it for £365

Edited by Smash

[quote name='bob_pickard' post='903089' date='Jul 23 2010, 12:33 PM']Hi is this the light cab and could you tell me whether it's the 4 Ohm or 8 Ohm please - oh and where are you based?

thanks

Bob[/quote]

Hi Bob

It's 4ohm and I am based in Norwich

Ta
Ash

[quote name='rOB' post='904623' date='Jul 25 2010, 11:31 AM']do you mind me asking why you're selling this?

Please feel free to tell me to mind my own![/quote]

No it's fine, I live in a shared house and I have the box room, I am just cutting back on items I do not use, I already have a Schroeder 410 so one had to go and at the moment the 410 is being used, I honestly would keep it if I had the space.

[quote name='Smash' post='905482' date='Jul 26 2010, 09:11 AM']No it's fine, I live in a shared house and I have the box room, I am just cutting back on items I do not use, I already have a Schroeder 410 so one had to go and at the moment the 410 is being used, I honestly would keep it if I had the space.[/quote]

ah fair enough. I'm trying to justify this to myself but I don't think I can I'm afraid. Good luck with the sale

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='stinson' post='929440' date='Aug 19 2010, 09:55 AM']Can't believe how cheap this is going for! Absolute bargain. Small lightweight cab, massive sound[/quote]
Thanks Stinson, I just can't shift it and if I didn't need the money this wouldn't be going anywhere, they are awesome as you say, cruel world....