Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Yamaha BB414

Wolverinebass

My guitarist is having a clearout and has decided to sell off one his basses.

See the pic below. The thing is in mint condition and comes in the case in the photo which isn't sold with it and is about £50 in itself. It's maybe been used twice, so there are no dings or anything like that. I have played it myself and it is a really good bass.

Due to postage costs, it's pickup only from Aveley in Essex.

The bass is also on gumtree here: [url="http://essex.gumtree.com/essex/92/62491792.html"]http://essex.gumtree.com/essex/92/62491792.html[/url]

However, does £200 sound reasonable? I think that they're about £350 new.

PM me if you want to know anything else.

Edited by Wolverinebass

Not £350 new, however, the new BB424 is £324 - £379 new. The BB414 is the older discontinued model and ranges in price between £200 and £289 new. I've been looking at these myself and done a fair bit of research. Good basses well made.

good luck

andy

The above is all true! I picked up one of these s/hand last weekend and after a set of flats and a wee tweak, I am well impressed. The amount of sounds you can get from the pickups and 3 position switch is really good. Honestly, this bass punches well above it`s price.

Jez

[quote name='spaz91' post='900309' date='Jul 20 2010, 05:58 PM']Would you be interested in p/x on an Ibanez ATK.[/quote]

I'm afraid that this one is cash only. My guitarist is having a bit of a cash flow problem at the moment so sadly no trades.

After Andy67 mentioned it I looked up the prices. I found them to be £220 for the metallic orange and about £280 or so for the white version. However, I should re-iterate at this point that it comes with the case in the picture which you won't get when you buy it new.

It really is in immaculate condition and has barely been played. Grab a top bass which is much better than the price suggests it is.