Why become a member? ×

Big microphone sell-off - SOLD SOLD

As promised, I am putting up my collection of stage & studio mics for sale. Prices are nominal, and a bit of flexibility is built-in.

I've also included a couple of bits of related studio gear.

[size=2][color="#FF8C00"]For clarity, sales don't include postage unless negotiated separately[/color][/size]

Oh, and if you do buy something, perhaps you could leave some feedback - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55774&hl=leftybassman392"]HERE[/url]

OK, here goes:-

[u]Studio mics
[/u]

AKG 1000S Ubiquitous all-purpose studio condenser. I have 3 of these of different vintages. All are complete with PBA, windshield and clip. (£60 each or £170 for the lot); [color="#FF0000"]

[s]Octava MK219 Studio condenser. Very retro! I have 2 of these (but no shockmounts - which didn't come with the mic originally) (£70 each or £130 for both)[/s]; [color="#FF0000"] SOLD[/color]

[s]Audio Technica AT 4033a. Superb studio condenser. Excellent for everything, but particularly good for vocals and acoustic guitars. In it's original box and complete with shockmount (elastic support is a little tired but still perfectly useable). (£120 ono);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

In addition to the above, I have the following Joemeek Voice Channels (unmarked, boxed with original power supplies and manuals):-

VC3 (compression/enhancer) - a little rare these days (£60 ono);

[s]V3Q (compression/EQ) original version (£60 ono);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

[u]Stage mics:
[/u]

[s]Sennheiser Evolution E845. Hypercardioid pattern gives great feedback rejection. I have 3 of these, complete and boxed. (£40 each or £110 for all 3)[/s]; [color="#FF0000"] SOLD[/color]

[s]Db Technologies UHF 150 wireless headset mic. Good basic headset mic (for drummers who like to sing perhaps... :) ) UHF frequency is 854.900. (£60 ono)[/s]; [color="#FF0000"] SOLD[/color]

[u]Drum mic set:
[/u]

[s]Red5 RVK7 comprising RVD1 kick mic, RVD9 tom/snare mics x4, Audio Technica ATM33a condensers (x2) for overheads. In it's own foam padded briefcase with all the bits. (£150 ono)[/s] [color="#FF0000"] SOLD[/color]

I think I have a couple of others out on loan that I'll need to retrieve. As always with these sales, don't be afraid to make an offer. Ta.

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='RichardH' post='893643' date='Jul 13 2010, 12:54 PM']Quick query re the Red5 mics - afraid I'm not up for buying the lot - we're just looking at getting a kick drum mic and a couple of condensors as overheads - but how have you found the Red5 kick mic?[/quote]

I'd be looking to sell the whole box as a unit (otherwise I'll end up with a single mic and 3 clips or something unsold). I may consider selling the ATM33a's separately for a decent offer, but nothing else. As to quality, well I wouldn't really want to use them in a studio, but for stage sound they offer excellent value for money. The kick has a full, meaty sound through my P.A. (And of course you can always tweak it with compression and gating.)

Edited by leftybassman392

Yeah, no I realised you wouldn't want to split them, I was just explaining why I asking about them - I was going to get the kick and a pair of their condensers from Red5 (cheapskate that I am) - but could be tempted to buy the bundle if nobody wants to snap them up.

[quote name='RichardH' post='894352' date='Jul 14 2010, 07:05 AM']Yeah, no I realised you wouldn't want to split them, I was just explaining why I asking about them - I was going to get the kick and a pair of their condensers from Red5 (cheapskate that I am) - but could be tempted to buy the bundle if nobody wants to snap them up.[/quote]

I'm afraid somebody already has! Drum mic set is officially on hold.

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='894433' date='Jul 14 2010, 09:24 AM']I'm afraid somebody already has! Drum mic set is officially on hold.[/quote]

Good! Temptation is kept at bay. Anyway, it should be our drummer doing this, not me :)

Actually I have a pretty good assortment of K&M stands of various sizes, but will most likely list them as part of the P.A. sale when it comes.

[quote name='witterth' post='894461' date='Jul 14 2010, 09:57 AM']Any mic stands?
for reasonable price?
W[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...