Why become a member? ×

Sold

erisu

[quote name='fraff' post='892653' date='Jul 12 2010, 11:33 AM']+101 That's an amazing looking bass - good luck with it!

Out of interest, what width is the neck at the nut? I'm guessing pretty much Ricky size from the pics?

Ian[/quote]

Hi Fraff,

The width is very similar to a jazz bass, it does feel the same as my Edwards Jazz bass from Japan. Unfortunately I have no experience with Ricks but I could get some measurements on the nut width later this evening :)

Thanks for the comments all! I hate to part with this bass but all I can keep thinking about is building an even more unique bass from Mr Shuker :rolleyes:

[quote name='erisu' post='892694' date='Jul 12 2010, 12:20 PM']Hi Fraff,

The width is very similar to a jazz bass, it does feel the same as my Edwards Jazz bass from Japan. Unfortunately I have no experience with Ricks but I could get some measurements on the nut width later this evening :)

Thanks for the comments all! I hate to part with this bass but all I can keep thinking about is building an even more unique bass from Mr Shuker :lol:[/quote]

I love jazz necks. Wish I hadn't asked now - or at least wish my wallet could afford this :rolleyes:

[quote name='fraff' post='892716' date='Jul 12 2010, 12:47 PM']I love jazz necks. Wish I hadn't asked now - or at least wish my wallet could afford this :)[/quote]

It's got your name written all over it :rolleyes:

[quote name='fraff' post='892901' date='Jul 12 2010, 04:01 PM']What, "Killer"?! :)[/quote]

Caught you red handed! :lol:

I just measured the width of the nut and it's the same as my Edwards jazz bass which measures roughly 38 mm (1.5 inches)

[quote name='fraff' post='892901' date='Jul 12 2010, 04:36 PM']Ok buddy, Very Interested in this, How much to Post to NR31 0LT?

Cheers duder

Darby.[/quote]

PM replied :rolleyes:

Edited by erisu