Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: USA and Japanese basses, Fender, Kalamazoo, Diamond, Framus ETC.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I have a bunch of basses that a friend of mine has asked me to advertise, his prices are quite high (And as such, please can there be no discussions about the prices in public) but is willing to consider offers, part exchanges and trades.

All the basses are in Bristol, my friend is willing to post. If you are interested in anything, PM me and i will give you his number to talk things over.

Fender P bass, 1978, lefty. Near perfect condition, just one ding on the back of the bass, all original £1700

1970's Antoria Triumph copy bass, made in Japan. Reasonable condition. £395

Early Aria Diamond semi hollow bass, made in Japan 70's. £350

2 Guild B301's The Ash one is £1200 and the tobacco burst £1000

Kalamazoo SG bass, made in America out of EB-3 parts. £800 S/N 33067

Peavey T-40 £500

Framus semi. £450

Jaydee Celeste 5 string fretless John diggins valued £1600

And now some photos in no particular order.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='886503' date='Jul 5 2010, 05:35 PM']I'm doing quite a bit of drooling right now. Just as well I'm happy with the pictures.

Jon.[/quote]

+1 veritable nostalgiafest there :)

My first bass was a Kalamazoo KB, cost me £25. Times they are a changin'........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='headofire' post='1058440' date='Dec 14 2010, 12:34 PM']man your asking a lot for those guilds! especially as we can see one leaning up against a gas cylinder in the background of the sunburst pics... i'd be very interested at a fair price?[/quote]

Well maybe if you actually read my post and my obvious feelings on the prices you would realise, i am not the one selling them and not the one setting the prices, also if the listing is now a little old. The basses are no longer for sale.

Why would leaning up a bass against a gas cylinder effect the price on an instrument anyway? It was actually being held by the headstock from the owner of the basses ready for its photos to be taken.

Please read theh thread fully before commenting. It is against forum rules to comment on pricing.