Why become a member? ×

Punch Factory, Morley Wah, Dod Overdrive, Tapco Setup

Volume

I have a few effects pedals that I'm looking to part with before xmas... I'll post some pics tomorrow. If you'd like any more info, or would like to buy any of the pedals, let me know either by replying to this post, or by PMing me on the site. Payment by Cheque please.

[b]Aphex Punch Factory[/b] - bought brand new at Music:Live last month. Nice little variable compressor. Comes with all manuals. Yours for £55 posted

[b]Morley Classic Wah[/b] - Rock-solid wah pedal, Good condition. £35 posted.

[b]Dod FX91[/b] - Bass Overdrive pedal. From nice gritty, bitey mild overdrive, to full-on fuzz... small, easy-to-use pedal, Good condition, with box and manuals, yours for just £25 posted.

[b]Mackie Tapco Setup[/b] - I also have a pair of Mackie Tapco S5 Studio Monitors, and a Mackie Tapco Mix.50 which I may part with, but due to size/weight, I'd have to deliver them myself, or arrange to meet. These are all brand new, haven't been used, and I'd be looking for offers.

Again, if you have an questions, give me a shout, I'm more than happy to help.

Many thanks for your time

Rich

Edited by Volume

[quote name='Volume' post='104121' date='Dec 14 2007, 04:12 AM']PM returned!

Zoom now SOLD![/quote]
Hi there,

i don't know if my personal messages are coming through to you, but just wanted to let you know that the bank transfer has gone through about a week ago, so i hope you contact me soon about the shipping details soon, as i was expecting it before christmas.

PM me if you want any more details.