Why become a member? ×

Feedback for funkyspuke

Chezz55

Luke (funkyspuke) has recently bought my Genz Benz Shuttle 6 (with accessories).

No problems here at all - very good communications throughout the transaction, prompt payment and a text to confirm that the consignment had been dellivered in good condition.

A pleasure doing business with you Luke, hope the GB6 fulfills your expectations.

Thanks and take it easy.

Chris.

• 3 months later...

I just sold the valenti to luke.
He put up with me changing my mind a few times, was patient and was great at communicating and is a pretty sound guy, it would only have been a nicer transaction if i had been able to deliver it personally.
I hope it's everything you want!

Luke

• 7 months later...

[quote name='blyn' post='1263745' date='Jun 10 2011, 11:17 AM']Just bought a Sadowsky MV4 from Luke.
The bass was precisely as descriped.
It was packed carefully and shipped as agreed.

Exelent guy to deal with!

Regards
Brian[/quote]

thanks for the feedback!

just looking at the picture of the Sad on my avatar reminds me how much of a beautiful bass it was :)

• 6 months later...

Bought Yamaha RBX 375 from Luke at the weekend. Very pleased with it and slowly getting used to having the extra string. Might even be able to play it without looking soon :0). Great guy to deal with, he dropped the bass at mine and left me alone to play it. We only live a few miles apart so it was dead easy. The bass was exactly as described. Cheers

• 3 months later...

What a fantastic bloke to deal with. Luke I would suggest starting up your own music shop if you ever have the chance.
Customer service up to this point has been tremendous.

28/04/2012 - Got the amp today! HAD to go to a nearby music store to try it out with one of their "cheaper" guitars. It's an absolute beauty and I could not be happier with my purchase!

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO LUKE!!! You're a scholar and a gentleman!

Edited by Honest Guy

[quote name='Honest Guy' timestamp='1335528537' post='1632653']
What a fantastic bloke to deal with. Luke I would suggest starting up your own music shop if you ever have the chance.
Customer service up to this point has been tremendous. *pending sale* will update once transaction is complete.
[/quote]

I've thought about that on many occasions .. just dealing in 2nd hand stock sold purely on commission!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...