Why become a member? ×

1990 MIJ Squier P bass

Rayman

The bass, only recently I said I'd never sell, a 1990 Squier Precision, made in Japan (K series), and [i]for me[/i], as good a Precision as I've ever played. Big tone, plays itself, the perfect P bass and currently fitted with TI flats.

It's all original with no upgrades that I know about, and I really believe it'll be a sort after bass in years to come.

It's not in pristine condition, with a few bumps and dings, none of which were put there by me I hasten to add.

I love this bass, but I'm after a G&L Tribute L2500 to partner my L2000 so I need some cash, sorry no trades, unless it's with an L2500 of course.

No case, and I'd [i]rather[/i] come and meet you somewhere within reason to avoid posting.

Sorry about the lousy pics, but my phone is the only digital camera I have right now.

NOW SOLD Edited by Rayman

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='880798' date='Jun 29 2010, 11:39 AM']Hi, where are you based?[/quote]

Yes indeed, Stockport mate. I'm out on the road a lot though, and can usually meet somewhere halfway.

[size=7]£125[/size]

PRICE CRASH........

I'm after another bass and need the cash, so my loss is your gain. This bass is worth every penny of the £225 I originally wanted, it's a great player. I can't take any less than that though, I'm giving it away for that price.

Sorry mate - just spoke to the guitarist. His son is the proud owner of one of the new Classic Vibes Precisions as of yesterday, so he's all sorted.

Shouldn't think this will hang around for long at this price. The strings are worth £35 alone!!!

[quote name='tredders' post='885347' date='Jul 4 2010, 11:40 AM']Sorry mate - just spoke to the guitarist. His son is the proud owner of one of the new Classic Vibes Precisions as of yesterday, so he's all sorted.

Shouldn't think this will hang around for long at this price. The strings are worth £35 alone!!![/quote]

No problem mate.

Nick....PM'd you back sir.