Why become a member? ×

FS - Squire Jazz Bass - £75

Ha Ha - Not really made from marzipan....least I dont think it is!

Righto - selling this on behalf of my band....prior to me joining, the bass player didn't have a bass so they bough this affinity series Jazz Bass for him to use. No longer needed and taking up room in rehearsal studio ....so it's out!!

Got some chips and scrapes as the pics show. The chip on the back of the bass just below the body contour is coming out as a blue colour in the photos...not sure why...maybe just because they are crappy Iphone pics....but as you can see this has taken the top layer of paint off but not gone through to the wood. The other dent on the front of the bass has gone through to the wood, but isn't that big!

Still sounds and plays great - I know that a lot of the affinity series come in for some stick but I was pleasantly surprised by how good this one was. Certainly as a beginner / stand by / project bass - it would be perfect.

Rehearsal room is in sunny Leicester....sorry....Lestoh! :) - You are welcome to come and inspect/play it if you want. If needs be I can post it out on 24 hour courier via work, this would be approx £20 if mainland UK.

Looking at £75 without postage....

Thats it......Please give me a shout if you need any more info.

Thanks

Matt

Edited by the hand of john curley

• 1 year later...