Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eden Nemesis NC810

MythSte

After much deliberation this is now[u][b] FOR SALE.[/b][/u]

I'm gonna regret it, but unfortunatly there seems to be no other practical solutions. i fully intend to be able to buy it back at some point! :huh:

The amp itself is in 8.5/10 condition wise. With a slight scuff from the van on one of the side handles (Although thinking about it, i think this may scrub off as its a white mark... maybe scuffed the van more!) And one of the top covers for the mid pot is missing (literally about a centimeter diameter circular disk)

Anyway, quick spec for you,

400Watt Nemesis amp, with semi parametric EQ, countour control, onboard compressor and the usual bass mid and treble.
Piezo tweeter (which is the best ive ever heard, possibly to do with the fact its near ear level too.)
Weighs less than a warwick NEO 810, i guess thats a slight bonus!

I got this on a steal, As you all know, and id like to ask for [u][b]£550 OVNO[/b][/u]

Im based near blackpool but PM me if your interested and i will be able to sort a halfway jobby out :)

heres the beast in all its grainy camera phone glory! any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by ste_m3

needless to say, im not asking £850, and im not selling it due to biting off more than i can chew! i would LOVE to keep it. seriously. its more than un-fortunate that im in this situation :)

And as for another band... ugh. theres no way that with the amount of work ive put in over the last year im gonna let an amp stop me! >.<

i know what your saying and the thought has crossed my mind, But its very rarely i get any sort of audible monitor mix with everything we have going on synth and sample wise.

Looks like the skeptics where right and an 810 dosnt work without your own transport! It was fun while it lasted :)