Why become a member? ×

Bargain Fender Jazz Bass?!!

tazza1

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jazz-Bass-Guitar-black-/180518957006?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a07c4afce"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jazz-Bass-Gui...=item2a07c4afce[/url]

Great pics & description - must be a bargain!

It's just poor listing. It could be fine, could be rubbish. I've made £800+ on EBay this week & I put that down to spending time on the photographs & listings. If it is a genuine Fender at that price & not a Squier it'd sell immediately with some pics and an explanation.

This was me - woop woop! Didn't realise there was a BC thread going about it, as soon as I saw the listing on ebay I pulled the virtual trigger, didn't think twice. We'll have to see if it's any good or not, but unfortunately not for a bit as I live in Edinburgh - got family down there though who'll hold onto it for me. I also bought a rather funky looking black mexi classic 70s that was listed, thought it'd be cool to compare the sounds of different pickup positions. And now I have to sell things or I shall face ruin, sigh...

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='866679' date='Jun 14 2010, 01:25 AM']This was me - woop woop! Didn't realise there was a BC thread going about it, as soon as I saw the listing on ebay I pulled the virtual trigger, didn't think twice. We'll have to see if it's any good or not, but unfortunately not for a bit as I live in Edinburgh - got family down there though who'll hold onto it for me. I also bought a rather funky looking black mexi classic 70s that was listed, thought it'd be cool to compare the sounds of different pickup positions. And now I have to sell things or I shall face ruin, sigh...[/quote]

That's great news - good for you. It just shows though that if you are going to sell on Ebay, research how much previous auctions have reached for the item you're selling, take the time to write a good clear description & add good quality pics - this bass would have fetched more money for the seller had they just taken the time to do it properly. I hope it's a good one for you!