Why become a member? ×

Aria Sinsonido Fretless £sold

Mike

Hi all, having a clearout of instruments that no longer feature in my plans.

This is an Aria Sinsonido fretless - perfect for transport/travel or just a lovely fretless sound, quite a good simulation of upright bass under certain circumstances!
Comes with a soft carrying case. [url="http://www.ariausa.com/guitars/as690bfl.html"]Details here![/url]

Price is £190 for this.

Now - I *can* ship if I must. I'd prefer collection but I can probably ship this aria for about £15 fully insured and tracked.

I'm in Chelmsford, Essex (postcode CM2) near the A12 and only 20mins from the M25. I am happy to drive 20miles or so to meet someone halfway if need be. Ideally bank transfer or cash on collection to avoid nasty paypal charges!

email is mikemcgibney AT gmail DOT com if you have any questions - or just PM.

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Mike

The reason for that sound on the upright is the Rotosound 88s, they're meant to give electric basses a sound similar to an upright so maybe its overkill! :) I'm sure some proper steel strings would sort the sound out.

I don't suppose you fancy swapsies for a Squier VM Jazz bass for the upright or the travel bass?

[quote name='spaz91' post='863893' date='Jun 11 2010, 12:12 AM']The reason for that sound on the upright is the Rotosound 88s, they're meant to give electric basses a sound similar to an upright so maybe its overkill! :) I'm sure some proper steel strings would sort the sound out.

I don't suppose you fancy swapsies for a Squier VM Jazz bass for the upright or the travel bass?[/quote]

Ah, possibly. Just taking away some treble definitely sorts it. I already have a fretless Squier VM jazz thanks, so not really wanting to do trades on these - thanks anyway!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...