Why become a member? ×

RS Guitarworks True Blue Precision -SOLD

tanuki

This is an amazing reliced RS Guitarworks P Bass, Lindy Fran Pickup, made from aged wood with an amazing tone..

I know relics split people down the middle but this one is good, the neck felt just as comfortable as a '64 precision i was playing in denmark street, it is also than nice in-between profile, the nice worn down feel really adds to the comfort, the edges of the fingerboard are rolled to add to that worn in feel. The electronics are RS designed to give a wider spectrum of tones than the average p bass, it is also push / pull Series / paralell. The tuners are hipshot ultralights and the bridge is a Badass II (both also reliced beautifully)

With flatwounds this is the ultimate funk machine! The bass is also light and well balanced and extremely comfortable, the only reason i am selling it is that i have fallen in love with the lakland decade and i really need the money!!

I have used this bass live and in recordings where the "expanded" p tone really shines through, i also ended up using it in a theatre job over a vintage 70's fender because it simply sounded better!

There is a load of info and pics of this exact bass at the RS Guitarworks website..
Hopefully this link will work...

[url="http://www.rsguitarworks.net/cms2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81"]RS Guitarworks Website[/url]
Here are some more pics anyway...

THIS BASS IS NOW SOLD TO A GOOD HOME

Edited by tanuki

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='tanuki' date='Oct 6 2010, 03:34 PM' post='979492']
bump
[/quo
No dosh at mo' but do you fancy a trade?I have a beautiful Gibson Les Paul Deluxe bass with Bartolini system(factory fitted along with hipshot detuner) ultimate rock bass!Regards and best luck for sale if you dont wanna trade H. PICS AVAILABLE

[quote name='cameltoe' post='992749' date='Oct 18 2010, 08:51 PM']I normally like relicing but that just looks dirty! Like it's Kevin Webster's bass or something. Bet it's amazing though, hence I want it. Trades??[/quote]
Dont quite know why you messaged me?I Aint the seller.Nice bass though.

I have played this bass and it is very special! I can also vouch for Tanuki as a totally top geezer who is a pleasure to do business with. All the basses he has have fantastic setups and every time I visit him I get really bad GAS!! I would personally go for this bass if it wasn't for the fact I just got another......

[quote name='johnny_frog' date='Oct 22 2010, 10:16 AM' post='996776']
Hthebass he isn't mailing you...
your account email settings are set up to send you an email whenever a post is added to a thread you have subscribed to, change them if this is not what you want.

and bump for a bonny bonny bass

Johnny
[/quote
Thanx 4 info Johnny CHEERS H & another bump for a lovely bass!

Bump, thanks for all the nice coments, this bass is very special and lovely to play, Rs Guitarworks are not a well known brand over here but its really well built..

Edited by tanuki

• 2 weeks later...