Why become a member? ×

Hey guys,

Well, hard times now... need to shift a few things to raise a bit of cash that I need! My biggest asset would be the Smith bass, but that's not going anywhere if I can help it..... :) Noo chance!

I'm gonna add to this over the next week, and update it. I'm endlessly thankful for BassChat to be able to help out with this, and i'll have to donate again when I have some spare funds.

Photos....

Levys suede leather strap. Cost me about £40.. unused pretty much, as new! £30 posted.

Bass Pod. All bits and pieces, original box, manual, paperwork, power supply, CD...mint condition! £70 posted? ono

SFX Headphone amp. I've only just got this from Walbassist on here. Absolutely fantastic piece of kit, and i'll have another one very soon if I can get some cash. Really great! Brand new, used a couple of times. I'll do the same as Gareth... £99 posted.

I have a set of gold Schaller style straplocks also to sell. Unused virtually. £15 posted?

I'll be adding more to this list shortly, i've got a few more bits to sell, couple of straps and accesories.

PM me if any interest at all.

Thanks very much indeed guys!

Best wishes,

Matt