Why become a member? ×

TecAmp Puma 210 Combo ) = SOLD !!!!!!!

The Puma combo 210 is fitted with newly designed TecAmp 10” bass speaker chassis that work in meticulously calibrated enclosures to deliver expanded low end. The combos feature the new NTM-1 middle-high cone speaker with a Neodymium double magnet system. Working in a sealed enclosure it impresses with a low roll-off frequency and a very flat frequency response, thus delivering a smooth top end far beyond 10 kHz at astounding sound pressure levels. Puma combo boasts an external Speakon® output for the connection of an additional speaker cabinet. The handle on top and the castors at the Puma combo 210 allow an easy handling. Specs/features: extremely lightweight; Neodym Speakers; Switching power supply; Poplar plywood; »Taste«-Filter; 4-band EQ; pre/post »DI out«; NTM-1 Neodym-Cone-HF-Driver; extern »Speaker Out«; Model: Puma Combo 210 - Configuration: 2 x 10” TecAmp LE10-65 4 ohms; Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, 1 x effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in. Power Amp:. Class D amplifier, 320 w; 500 w / 4 ohms. Power supply: switching power supply. Cooling: high quality temperature controlled fan. Tweeter: 1 x NTM-1 hi-mid speaker with double Neodym magnet system 4” cone. Freq. Response: 35-18.000 Hz.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 44 x 65 x 41 cm; 17” x 25,5” x 16”. Weight: 20,5 kg / 46 lbs.
Current price: £1399 (GAK / Bass-Merchant) - appreciate that these were (a while ago) 'cleared' by Gtr.Gtr. but I didn't get mine there...
As-new condition. via Courier, or can reduce appropriately if collected (also OK to meet up in Cleveland/TS area). I don't have the original box (do have the manual, lead etc.) but will find/create one to fit, with plenty of bubble-wrap and handle(s) accessible for easy transporting.

Edited by eubassix

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='walbassist' post='856762' date='Jun 4 2010, 01:10 AM']How would you describe the tone from this combo? Is it very modern?
Also do TecAmp make an extension cab that is a perfect fit to put under this bad boy?
Cheers
Gareth[/quote]

Modern, clear tone. I've found it great, but don't play with a lot of volume or bottom. Tecamp do a range of cabs that will combine (+other 8ohm cabs would also be OK). There have been a few for-sale/sold here on BC. I would think a 12 or 15 would work best.
There's also a lot of comment on the Tecamp units throughout the various Cab(s) sections.

[quote name='eubassix' post='857152' date='Jun 4 2010, 01:05 PM']Modern, clear tone. I've found it great, but don't play with a lot of volume or bottom. Tecamp do a range of cabs that will combine (+other 8ohm cabs would also be OK). There have been a few for-sale/sold here on BC. I would think a 12 or 15 would work best.
There's also a lot of comment on the Tecamp units throughout the various Cab(s) sections.[/quote]

I own the 212 version of this and absolutely love it. You can get everything from very clean hi-f&i sounds right through to old school Motown thump just by using the (oddly named) 'colour' dial. I literally leave everything flat on mine, and just use colour to get the sounds i want.

Best amp I've ever owned by a considerable margin...

Edited by tredders

[quote name='tredders' post='857415' date='Jun 4 2010, 04:15 PM']I own the 212 version of this and absolutely love it. You can get everything from very clean hi-f&i sounds right through to old school Motown thump just by using the (oddly named) 'colour' dial. I literally leave everything flat on mine, and just use colour to get the sounds i want.
Best amp I've ever owned by a considerable margin...[/quote]

Thanks Mr.T / yes, I'd agree with this! Most of the Reviews/Comments on the old and new TecAmp gear seems to be similarly positive. Finally seems to be some serious interest in this unit, so hoping it'll go shortly.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...