Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 2 band eq Nordstrand equipped

artisan

mint condition,as all of my gear is :) ,mind i only bought it in November so it should be,4 string - rosewood fretboard - finished in a lovely honeyburst with a white scratchplate complete with it's origional hard shell case.
i've had a Nordstrand 4.2 pickup fitted (no longer have the crappy original one i'm afraid) which sounds wonderful,no whispering G-string here :rolleyes:
setup is spot on with the lowest action of any bass i've ever owned,strung with EB group 2 flats + i have a brand new un opened set of EB slinky round wounds you can have too.
not too shure about shipping this as i don't have a box big enough for it so i would prefer a meet up if possible.
as for a price i would like £850.00 o.n.o. little for this beauty.

the only trades i would be interested in would be a nice Fender American vintage reissue Jazz Bass

cheers.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='MB1' post='828865' date='May 5 2010, 08:48 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:

:lol: Hes at it again! :lol:
"Whispering G..rass dont tell the trees cause the trees dont need to know!"
...If i had a U.S jazz it would be yours! :lol:
BUMP![/quote]

why thank you good sir :) .

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='829371' date='May 6 2010, 10:02 AM']This is the first burst finish (other than a Blackburst) ive ever liked.
This bass looks gorgeous

Have a good luck bump.[/quote]

cheers Dave :) .

i must agree with you she's a beaut'

[quote name='artisan' post='829404' date='May 6 2010, 10:54 AM']cheers Dave :) .

i must agree with you she's a beaut'[/quote]

Indeed. And i think it helps that you have some nice, well taken shots of it. Ive seen a few, very blurry and dark shots of some basses on here this morning and it puts me off.
You would think a seller would make more of an effort (rant over ;-)

Good luck.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='829410' date='May 6 2010, 11:02 AM']Indeed. And i think it helps that you have some nice, well taken shots of it. Ive seen a few, very blurry and dark shots of some basses on here this morning and it puts me off.
You would think a seller would make more of an effort (rant over ;-)

Good luck.[/quote]

agreed again matey,i don't even read ads' with crappy photo's.

[quote name='2wheeler' post='829383' date='May 6 2010, 10:21 AM']Drool....

Looking at finances now.[/quote]

good man,you know you want this bass :) + i see you are in York so i could meet you at cliffton moor or somewhere ?