Why become a member? ×

FS: Trace Elliot 1248 - 4x12 £200 o.n.o

Hi all. My Trace 4x12 is up for offers as I need to downsize my rig through lack of playing. Its a nice cab, punchy with may Hartke head, but just a bit to cumbersome and takes up space, which is silly as it is rarely used. Its 800W at 8ohms, with the possibility to daisy-chain. The condition of the cab is very neat, and it really hasn't been gigged much.

Pick-up only I'm afraid, from Midhurst, West Sussex. I can travel a bit, but usually only wednesday and thursday, and for petrol money :)

Looking for [b]£200[/b] o.n.o.

Edited by MB1

That's the first one I've seen without the green cloth over the metal grill - do you know if it was it made like that?

Perhaps like the V-type combos the early ones had the cloth grill and the later ones had the metal grill

does look good though

These are bonkers loud

Edited by Delberthot

• 1 year later...

Hey,

This used to be my cab. I can confirm that I never gigged it and that the owner prior to me was John Giblin of Brand X/Kate Bush/Simple Minds fame. Apparently John used it (along with the AH600SMX I bought) for 3 weeks of rehearsals and a gig, then it sat in a room in his house, gathering dust...

Just thought that may be of some interest :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...