Why become a member? ×

Hey all!

LLOYDWT

Hi all,

My name is Lloyd and I live in Ipswich via Brixton.

I've been reading the forum for about 3 years and registered for 2 years. Mostly gawking at the gear pages and trying to tame my G.A.S, thought it about time I said hi to you all.

Picked up bass after 12 years of playing organ and 9 or 10 of playing guitar on and off. As much as I loved Rob Harris & John Frusciante, I thought Stu Zender and Flea to be far cooler, so I traded my HSS Strat for a Fender Jazz and off I went.

Today my weapon of choice is my 2007 MM 'Ray with maple board, but I also have a Lakland JoBo5 and an Ampeg Dan Armstrong, which don't get the attention they deserve. Along the way, I've had a couple of Fender Jazz's, a Warwick $$ Corvette and a Washburn AB45.

My amp is a Gallien Krueger 1001RB II, which is currently partnered to an RBH 1x15 cab, which holds it's own against my guitarists Mesa Boogie Roadster, but might have to go in exchange for a Neo cab, as I'm sick of lugging it up and down stairs (Live on a first floor flat & practice in a dingy bassment).

Aaaanyway, that's me, and hope to chat to all you guys & girls sometime soon,

Thanks,

Lloyd

[attachment=48685:basses.jpg]

[attachment=48686:pedals.jpg]

[quote name='gub' post='832400' date='May 9 2010, 05:52 PM']Good evening and velcome form those dark corners ! and you reherse in a dark and dingy basement ! i like your style lol :)[/quote]

Hehe, thanks. You'd like my style a whole lot less if you saw the basement :-)