Why become a member? ×

SWR Bass 750

Dubs

Up for sale is my monstrous (750W @ 4ohms) pre-Fender SWR Bass 750.

The amp is definitely in a 'used' condition with a fair few light scratches on the front. It has also had a couple of bolts replaced on the front pannel at some point to non-original bolts, but if anything they're actually more secure than the originals.

Mechanically it's sound and works fantastically. It currently has a Groove Tube 12AX7 in the pre amp that delivers a nice hint of that classic valve tone when it's on the verge of clipping.

More info on the SWR here - [url="http://www.swrsound.com/support/manuals/pdfs/Bass750_OM.pdf"]SWR Bass 750[/url]

Looking for £350 collected or £420 delivered in the Boschma 4u rack case in the pic.

Edited by Dubs

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='825047' date='May 1 2010, 06:54 PM']Where r u based?[/quote]

Portsmouth. I'm happy for it to be collected for £350 without the rack, but I will not ship it without the protection of the rack.

[quote name='karlfer' post='826806' date='May 3 2010, 08:24 PM']I would too,at £350, but I don't think Portsmouth is in the same time zone as Wigan. :)[/quote]

£420 delivered in a great Boschma rack case is still a pretty good deal... :rolleyes:

[quote name='bassmeg' post='828764' date='May 5 2010, 06:24 PM']I want it.

But i need to shift my shuttle 3.0 really. Unless you want to take that as part trade? I am in Pompey mate. Let me know what you think.[/quote]

Sorry mate, I've already bought a new amp so this one needs to go. You're welcome to come round and give it a blast if you're interested though...