Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Raslee

[quote name='Rasta' post='823939' date='Apr 30 2010, 12:33 PM']Too pricey?????[/quote]

I don't think so. It's a nineties Warwick with a brass nut and wenge neck. Well worth the asking price IMO, these have been creeping up in price recently going off eBay

Remember they have stopped making Corvettes in Germany so i wouldn't budge on price if i were you, the only new alternative is a Rockbass for the same money

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='823950' date='Apr 30 2010, 12:37 PM']I don't think so. It's a nineties Warwick with a brass nut and wenge neck. Well worth the asking price IMO, these have been creeping up in price recently going off eBay

Remember they have stopped making Corvettes in Germany so i wouldn't budge on price if i were you, the only new alternative is a Rockbass for the same money[/quote]
Cheers, yeah it is a sh!t hot bass, especially with the EMG's-very funky!, but i need to raise some dosh but not letting this one go for peanuts - £450 it is or i'd rather keep it.

Yeah the EMG pups and pre would be considered an upgrade over the MEC, even though a lot of people quite like MEC. When i was looking at reviews before i bought my Corvette quite a lot of people were putting Barts or EMGs in there

I don't know how much the Pro Corvette (Korean made) will be but i'm guessing around £600 if not more, so i reckon now is the time to buy a German Corvette!

Have you thought about putting it on the Warwick forum?

Still up for grabs. Lots of interest but still no firm takers to date, need a quick sale to buy a cab. Final qucik sale reduction to a super bargain [b]£410[/b] and that includes softcase, well packed & postage. Be quick as next stop the evilbay. :)