Why become a member? ×

Goodfellow nightingale bass

owen3371

[quote name='mic mac moe' post='823034' date='Apr 29 2010, 02:06 PM']:) My band opened for blues great Sherman Robertson last year an his bassist was playing one of these.Absolutely great Jaco"burp"! Good luck with the sale mate.[/quote]
thanks,an excellent bass to play ive included more photos,i spoke to bernie yesterday and he reckons its from "87 its a bolt on neck,the circuit is complex but there is "the bass"printed on the circuit board,18volt sims led,s and 18v active circuits,the fretboard has a little blemish in the wood near the top whic i think adds to the character of the guitar,class bass sad to see it go.

• 8 months later...

Hi guys! I am the bass player with Sherman Robertson and owner of the mentioned Nightingale bass. I´ve actually got a problem with the circuit board on it and so far have been unable to find anyone who can repair it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise, I guess it´ll be a trip down to Brighton to see Bernie and get him to put me a new board in. Someone did mention that to me but I love the sound that I´ve got as it is with the Kent Armstrong PU´s and wouldn´t want to change it´s character.