Why become a member? ×

Good morningnoon :)

spoo_bass

Hey there everybody i thought i'd finally get round to introducing myself on here, my name is Dave (or spoo_bass), i've been playing bass for roughly 5 years fairly on and off,(composing with the help of a friend for just over two), i'm also a fairly poor student and havn't had the chance to play live yet so my amp is a pretty feeble 20watt stagg! But hey, it does the job (for now). As far as basses go i own two, both peaveys, the first being a four string international series, the second being a five string Cirrus BXP, which i'm actually selling soon because it's the only way i can afford to get a new bass! I also use a Behringer overdrive pedal and a digitech synth wah envelope filter. As far as styles go i enjoy many, but play mostly a sort of funk hybrid myself...Anywhoo too much information maybe, but hey, i was in the mood for writing!

Regards all,

Dave

[quote name='spoo_bass' post='89053' date='Nov 15 2007, 06:20 PM']Anywhoo too much information maybe, but hey, i was in the mood for writing![/quote]

Don't hold back, you go for it. :huh:

Welcome to our Multi User Dungeon! :)

Edited by Sean