Why become a member? ×

Stingray

loweringthetone

[quote name='Farrokh' post='88665' date='Nov 14 2007, 09:30 PM']Do you ship to foreign countries to?
A trade for a 75RI vwh Jazz?[/quote]

Dear Farrokh

Sorry, Im not considering trades at present. I'd prefer a cash offer from the UK, but Ill consider shipping to other countries if I dont get one.

Thanks

Colin

[quote name='David Nimrod' post='88670' date='Nov 14 2007, 09:34 PM']PM'ed...[/quote]

Thanks David for the PM. For the benefit of others, David asked if it came with a case. Its a soft case but the he bass has been kept in a hard case all the time I have had it, and from its condition, probably throughout its life. Obviously if its shipped I'll pack it to death to avoid any damage in transit.

Best wishes

Colin

[quote name='paul, the' post='88940' date='Nov 15 2007, 01:59 PM']Send in a hardcase. I'd hate to see that get damaged.

Regardless, surprised it hasn't flown off the shelf, that's a very attractive bass and price.[/quote]

Youre absolutely right. Hard case (a basic one) now offered in the price !

Ive had lots of enquiries, but no firm offer yet.

Its a bargain Chrimble pressie for someone.

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='loweringthetone' post='93086' date='Nov 23 2007, 12:01 AM']Sadly I need the dosh. Thanks Trev[/quote]

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bass is now sold to a buyer in the UK.

Thanks to every one who supported with posts, PM'd or otherwise showed an interest, and apoloies to anyone who was saving up !

Youre a great bunch.