Why become a member? ×

To the person that received my free set of La Bella flatwounds...

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='AndyMartin' post='813211' date='Apr 20 2010, 10:01 PM']Hmm... Bad manners and taking the piss are fairly normal on here IME[/quote]
I'd disagree with this; take Alex's wonderful gesture last year of letting loads of us try out a Barefaced Compact cab. For free and gratis!
This is generally the coolest of fora; I suppose there will be exceptions.
I've bought a few bits and bats on here, and have left feedback where requested although quite a few folks don't seem too worried about such things. Please let me know if I forgot!
I get the impression that any behaviour considered too outrageous gets kinda self-policed in a name and shame operation - in a group that thrives on trust and bonhomie this seems pretty good.
Long live BC! :)

Ok, I think now we can put the matter to rest as Mr. Anonimous has read this message and made the correct amends, as per the message below:

[quote]Hi Mr Wazoo,

Just saw your post and i can only offer my deepest appologies for the lack of reply.
I did send you a thankyou before they arrived but not after so a big sorry for that.
I hope that you can forgive this as it was an extremely generous offer and it was greatly appreciated .

My sincerest appologies once again.

Anonimous[/quote]

Thank You, Anonimous

That means a whole lot to me. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Cheers

Fran

------------------------

Matter is now put right, let's close the book on this one. Cheers

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='813987' date='Apr 21 2010, 05:33 PM']Ok, I think now we can put the matter to rest as Mr. Anonimous has read this message and made the correct amends, as per the message below:

Thank You, Anonimous

That means a whole lot to me. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Cheers

Fran

------------------------

Matter is now put right, let's close the book on this one. Cheers[/quote]

Everybody loves a happy ending - nice one Mr Anonymous - 3 cheers - - -

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='813166' date='Apr 20 2010, 10:20 PM'][size=3][font="Book Antiqua"][b]I've sent a set of La Bella flatwounds to a member whom I forgot the name, they had been on and off the bass for one day as I didn't like flatwounds after all, so they were virtually new, I offered them in this forum for free to the first person that pm'd me and I did as promised, I've sent to Mr. anonimous the very next day, now more than 3 weeks ago. He must have got them by now but I never got so much of a thank you message neither in a pm or here. You know who you are. Next time I feel this generous I'll chuck them in the bin or give 'em to Oxfam.

Rant off.[/b][/font][/size][/quote]

Thanks for offering, even though I was to late to get em, nice gesture mate