Why become a member? ×

for sale - Sterling Ray34 by Musicman

macb3th

hey folks, i bought my first bass a few months back & haven't had a chance to learn to play it. i did a lot of research before i bought it & in the end was thrilled with my choice & if i had more free time i'd never let her go, she is too good a bass not to be getting played.

bass is in perfect condition, minimal home use only, probably only an hour or two's play all in. never gigged.

natural finish is spectacular :)

send me a message if you're interested, cheers

£539

Edited by macb3th

[quote name='Bassulike66' post='811899' date='Apr 19 2010, 09:15 PM']Methinks you have to put a price up my friend....[/quote]

true, new forum rules say a price must be stated. i have to say though, i'm interested how much this is going to go for, its the first one i've seen being sold second hand. i'm sure there have been some on ebay or something though.

[quote name='Tait' post='811926' date='Apr 19 2010, 09:33 PM']true, new forum rules say a price must be stated. i have to say though, i'm interested how much this is going to go for, its the first one i've seen being sold second hand. i'm sure there have been some on ebay or something though.[/quote]

If im right this is the same one thats on Glasgow Gumtree. If so the seller is looking for £549 although as the other have said a price needs to be stated or mods will pull it. Although id recommend the seller look at how much GAK is selling them for as most people would probably pay the small amount more to grab a brand new one.

[quote name='absolutpepper' post='811971' date='Apr 19 2010, 09:58 PM']If im right this is the same one thats on Glasgow Gumtree. If so the seller is looking for £549 although as the other have said a price needs to be stated or mods will pull it. Although id recommend the seller look at how much GAK is selling them for as most people would probably pay the small amount more to grab a brand new one.[/quote]

Well spotted and a fair assumption as the wording is similar and the pic is identical! :)

great detective work, it is indeed the same bass :) regarding the price, £549 is still £60 less than GAK.
it is literally barely touched, includes padded case & still has the protective seal over the scratchplate.

Edited by macb3th