Why become a member? ×

Hartke VX115 cab - 15 inch paper coned speaker - sold

Mottlefeeder

Relisted - I parked it over Christmas and never got back to it.

Bought new, and used for 2-3 years in church, and occasional 'church' gigs outside. Never been taken to the pub, never been thrown in the back of a Transit. No dings, divots or tears in the felt covering (or the cone or grill).

Gives a warm sound, but not boomy. I play a BEADG 5-string, and never had a problem with farting out on low notes. I haven't used it since I finished building my BFM Omni 12.

£80 delivered if within one hour's drive from Warrington. Longer distances negotiable
[attachment=3521:Hartke_Vx115_front.jpg][attachment=3520:Hartke_V...ted_view.jpg]

Edited by Mottlefeeder

• 4 months later...

[quote name='jono b' post='162427' date='Mar 23 2008, 11:02 PM']What would the postage be on this? I'm too far away to collect or have you deliver it.[/quote]
I'll find out.

I have family in Edinburgh, and I am going to see them in early June. That would be the cheapest way to get it near to you, but it is two months away.

[quote name='Mottlefeeder' post='162698' date='Mar 24 2008, 04:11 PM']I'll find out.

I have family in Edinburgh, and I am going to see them in early June. That would be the cheapest way to get it near to you, but it is two months away.[/quote]
Parcelforce and DHL are both in the £30-35 bracket.

If you want to investigate, the cab (plus a couple of cms for packing) will be70x70x43cms, and weighs 28kg (assuming about 2kg of cardboard packing). However, some couriers take the volume and calculate an equivalent weight.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Mottlefeeder' post='165476' date='Mar 28 2008, 08:04 PM']Price reduced even more - £80 for a 300W speaker cab.[/quote]

Have you still got this for sale?
I'm in North Yorkshire so could meet half way, subject to all things being in order etc.

Regards, JP

Edited by JontyP

[quote name='JontyP' post='202704' date='May 20 2008, 10:57 AM']Have you still got this for sale?
I'm in North Yorkshire so could meet half way, subject to all things being in order etc.

Regards, JP[/quote]
Still got it, still for sale.

Where abouts are you?