Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN MarkBass MiniMark combo

alhbass

Hello. I'm considering parting with this truly excellent, much loved little combo in order to afford a second MB cab for my gigging rig.

It's well used - I've used it for home practice almost every day, and sometimes for band practices (it's capable of amazing loudness if you need it) in combination with an extension cab when necessary. But it's in absolutely perfect working order, and in immaculate nick - there are no scratches, dents, tears or even scuff marks on it. It's got a bit of household dust on it, but that's all!

I got this new from Darren The Bass Merchant about 18 months ago. I was going to buy the even tinier Micro Mark, but they sent me this "by mistake" (I begin to wonder now whether it wasn't just a devious sales trick!), and having tried both I couldn't resist! It's just So Good. The sound is amazing (even with my five string basses), and it's so light, robust, well designed, discreet in the living room at home, very easy to carry around and yet totally up to the job in the studio or for small gigs (even without an extension cab). I really don't want to see it go at all. But with some larger scale gigs (some outdoors) coming up in the summer, I need a second cab for my LMK rig, and I just can't afford one without selling this.

Best price I've seen these for new is £739. I've never seen one second hand anywhere - on BC, ebay or wherever (if you saw one on BC earlier this year, it was probably this one, when I was having to consider selling it before) - so I reckon this is a pretty rare opportunity...

I can't imagine being tempted to let this go for much less than £650 (as I know I'll almost certainly have to buy new again when I'm able to replace it) tho' it would depend a bit on how easy the collection/delivery/payment arrangements etc might be... Willing to discuss lower offers if you want to try me tho.

Not looking for trades, unless you happen to have some very specific Markbass gear to discuss - New York 604, New York 804, New York 15 (or 12 maybe), Mark Bass Club 151

Let me know if you're interested anyway - always happy to chat bass gear....

Cheers.

Edited by alhbass

[quote name='cameltoe' post='803123' date='Apr 11 2010, 10:12 PM']£739 new? Not much of a knockdown on price for an 18 month old, 'well-used' amp! I appreciate they may be 'rare' second hand....[/quote]

Because it's worth it.

But as I said above, I'm open to lower offers.

And as I also said above, I can't currently find it anywhere for £739 anyway. £765 is best I've seen at the mo. I'm sure someone will put me right on that if they find otherwise tho!

Thanks for your interest.

[quote name='alhbass' post='803209' date='Apr 11 2010, 11:16 PM']I can't currently find it anywhere for £739 anyway. £765 is best I've seen at the mo. I'm sure someone will put me right on that if they find otherwise tho![/quote]

Here we go,

[url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Markbass-Minimark-Bass-Combo-Amp-2-x-6/AXM"]http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/...o-Amp-2-x-6/AXM[/url]

Lovely bit of kit and I'm tempted!

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='803633' date='Apr 12 2010, 12:43 PM']Hi

I notice you have some Ampeg gear for sale........prices please

John[/quote]

No you haven't it must be tye York air that got to my head !!!

Apologies for the confusion............now what can I afford for the MiniMark?

I'll get back to you

John

[quote name='lozbass' post='803618' date='Apr 12 2010, 12:36 PM']Here we go,

[url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Markbass-Minimark-Bass-Combo-Amp-2-x-6/AXM"]http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/...o-Amp-2-x-6/AXM[/url][/quote]

Bingo. It's a fair cop.

Edited by alhbass

• 5 months later...