Why become a member? ×

Eden Rig including 2x10 and 2x15

grimbeaver

Due to the imminent arrival of an Overwater bass I am selling this lovely bass rig. I will split it if you only want the cab or combo.

For full details go to the Eden Bass website where there is loads of information, but in breif.

The Metro Combo id the loudest and most powerfull combo on the market, I A/Bd this next to a SWR redhead and the redhead was completely blown away, its 600 watt and capable of running at 8, 4 or even 2ohm.
It has a solid state half and the other side is valve so you get best of both worlds and can flip between then with a footswitch.
I used to play in a power rock trio round pubs etc and only ever took the metro without any extension cab, its clear and loud.
The condition is good, the speakers and cones are perfect, the valve is still the factory fitted one that it came with, I still have the original reciept from bass centre from when I got it. It says 2003 on the back of the cab but I got it new 2005 as per the reciept, it has not been used for 2 years now at a gig just in the house.
List price if you could find one £1600.00 yours for only £750.00

215xlt 8 ohm extension, 400watt with two fifteen inch XLT speakers, its big, its heavy, it will vaporise small children that get to close to it. handy roller things on the back so its quite easy to drag along, list price £950.00 yours for only £350. Dont know a great deal about it other than I got it on e bay 18 months ago and have only gigged it once.

They have been in my garage all winter and have a few very small mould spots on the flock, I will clean this up before they go

will look at trades for a similar sized rig or something interesting

£1100 gets you "the rig"

Edited by grimbeaver

Shizzle, i'd really like that 2x15' but alas you live light years away and i have no dosh either in the music money bank...that is unless i was to sell something..hmmm, still distance is a major prob...i shall cease dreaming! :)