Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

giblett123

[quote name='ashevans09' post='794324' date='Apr 2 2010, 02:46 PM']Not to your liking then? Sorry mate :)[/quote]
No worries, it is beautiful but does what my Alembic 5 does (which is a good thing) so one of them has to go, mind you, I do turn over loads of gear, must be a short attention span thing! hows the spector?

[quote name='giblett123' post='794349' date='Apr 2 2010, 03:18 PM']No worries, it is beautiful but does what my Alembic 5 does (which is a good thing) so one of them has to go, mind you, I do turn over loads of gear, must be a short attention span thing! hows the spector?[/quote]

Hasn't arrived yet! Which is odd considering the order went through on Sunday. Hmm. I'll give em a call tomorrow :)

[quote name='ashevans09' post='794594' date='Apr 2 2010, 07:58 PM']Hasn't arrived yet! Which is odd considering the order went through on Sunday. Hmm. I'll give em a call tomorrow :)[/quote]
Yeh, I'd give them a bell, mine arrived within 24 hours, mind you if there was a problem I'd assume they would contact you, worth the wait, v nice basses!

[quote name='giblett123' post='795110' date='Apr 3 2010, 03:44 PM']Yeh, I'd give them a bell, mine arrived within 24 hours, mind you if there was a problem I'd assume they would contact you, worth the wait, v nice basses![/quote]

Well there was a small problem - it was marked slightly incorrectly so they called up to check it was ok. Went through on Monday though! Hmm... Definitely will call tomorrow and will update. Haha, free bumpage for you too! :)

[quote name='ashevans09' post='795308' date='Apr 3 2010, 09:18 PM']Well there was a small problem - it was marked slightly incorrectly so they called up to check it was ok. Went through on Monday though! Hmm... Definitely will call tomorrow and will update. Haha, free bumpage for you too! :)[/quote]
Yeah, sounds about right, mine had a wee nick on the back of it & the deadest strings I've come across, obviously been there a while but otherwise brand new, plays great!