Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[url="http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/paganskins/Zoom%20H4%20and%20RT234/"]more pics[/url]

I've downsized from my H4 to a H2, I don't use the H4's four track or USB interface features so the H2 being more compact and it's 360º coverage suits my needs better.

It's in VGC, boxed with all manuals and paperwork, original PSU, driver CDs, wind shield, tripod mounting thingy, carry bag etc. Basically as it came new and I'll throw in a mini tripod.

I'm looking for £150 inc P&P paypal gift or bank transfer.

I'll post some pics later today. Edited by paganskins

[quote name='paganskins' post='793039' date='Apr 1 2010, 10:24 AM']Arse :blush: sorted now

Also for sale only now, just picked a refurbished H2 on ebay[/quote]
No it's not. :)

[i]Edit: Bollocks.... yes it is![/i] :blush:

Edited by tombboy

Better late than never... [url="http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/paganskins/Zoom%20H4%20and%20RT234/"]pics[/url]

I seem to have used and/or misplaced the USB cable and supplied bud earphones but I'll include the new unused ones from my H2

Ah, I see what it is! Would it be a good way to record rehearsals/gigs, and if so, will it fit in a gigbag pocket? If so, and it's fully functional, I'll take it from you, but I might have to haggle on price as you've got a Best Offer option on the eBay listing!.

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='800603' date='Apr 9 2010, 09:59 AM']Ah, I see what it is! Would it be a good way to record rehearsals/gigs, and if so, will it fit in a gigbag pocket? If so, and it's fully functional, I'll take it from you, but I might have to haggle on price as you've got a Best Offer option on the eBay listing!.

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

Yes ideal for recording rehearsals and song ideas which is what I was using it for, it's very small about the size of two fag packets (20s) stacked on top of each other. It also can be used as a four track recorder, and a USB interface on mac or pac. Bit of an audio swiss army knife.

It's in excellent near new condition and is fully functioning.

I'm open to offers near £150.

They are a brilliant way to record reheasals and gigs Beedster!

I use my H4n for these roles constantly. I've recorded everything from uber-loud reheasals to solo violin recitals (bootlegging classical music, naughty me :)) and have had nothing but astonished reactions from everyone who has heard the results. I could post a couple of tiny snippets if you want more convincing...

They easily fit on a gig bag pocket (the H4n has a natty plastic protective case it lives in which is very reassuring, dont know if the same applies to the H4), and can go from off to recording in a matter of 20 or 30 seconds to boot.

Very very cool bits of kit IMO, and this is a great price for one.

[quote name='paganskins' post='800612' date='Apr 9 2010, 10:05 AM']Yes ideal for recording rehearsals and song ideas which is what I was using it for, it's very small about the size of two fag packets (20s) stacked on top of each other. It also can be used as a four track recorder, and a USB interface on mac or pac. Bit of an audio swiss army knife.

It's in excellent near new condition and is fully functioning.

I'm open to offers near £150.[/quote]

[quote name='51m0n' post='800616' date='Apr 9 2010, 10:08 AM']They are a brilliant way to record reheasals and gigs Beedster!

I use my H4n for these roles constantly. I've recorded everything from uber-loud reheasals to solo violin recitals (bootlegging classical music, naughty me :)) and have had nothing but astonished reactions from everyone who has heard the results. I could post a couple of tiny snippets if you want more convincing...

They easily fit on a gig bag pocket (the H4n has a natty plastic protective case it lives in which is very reassuring, dont know if the same applies to the H4), and can go from off to recording in a matter of 20 or 30 seconds to boot.

Very very cool bits of kit IMO, and this is a great price for one.[/quote]

51m0n, many thanks, I hope you get a commission on the sale!
Paganskins, you have a PM, predictably enough :rolleyes:
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='800626' date='Apr 9 2010, 10:15 AM']51m0n, many thanks, I hope you get a commission on the sale!
Paganskins, you have a PM, predictably enough :)
Cheers
Chris[/quote]

In case you want to hear what they can do all the tracks [b][u][i]except the first one[/i][/u][/b] on this myspace page were recorded on my H4n at a friends bands rehearsal, and a damned fine job it did too IMO.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/lineshorizontal"]http://www.myspace.com/lineshorizontal[/url]

Edited by 51m0n