Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

basskit_case

Line 6 700 Variax Bass for sale, black with silver pickguard.

It comes complete with the original Line6 gig bag, manual, power supply and DI box.

Samples of all modelled basses are listed [url="http://line6.com/variaxbass/sounds.html"]here[/url]

The guitar itself has a couple of small dints which I have captured in the last photo below, otherwise it is in excellent condition, as is the gigbag and all accessories.

[s]As I have not had this long I will be looking to recoup what I have paid for it which is £420, that includes postage, if you want to pick it up from me the price drops to £400.[/s]

[s][size=4][b]£20 pricedrop to £400 delivered £380 pick-up.[/b][/size][/s]

[size=4][b]£30 pricedrop to £370 delivered £350 pick-up.[/b][/size]

Also consider a trade, might as well cut out the middle man as the money raised will be spent on more bass!

[size=3]Looking for one of the following: fretless or something with a p & J pick-up[/size]

Edited by basskit_case

It is nothing more interesting than vertical blinds reflected into the bottom of the bass.
Spent the last 1/2 hour trying to come up with a humorous response, as you can see I didnt manage it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='tom1946' post='784764' date='Mar 24 2010, 02:58 PM']What is the bottom right picture? Can't make it out? Everyday object from an unusual angle? :)[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='784450' date='Mar 24 2010, 10:31 AM']Line 6 700 Variax Bass for sale, black with silver pickguard.

It comes complete with the original Line6 gig bag, manual, power supply and DI box.

Samples of all modelled basses are listed [url="http://line6.com/variaxbass/sounds.html"]here[/url]

The guitar itself has a couple of small dints which I have captured in the last photo below, otherwise it is in excellent condition, as is the gigbag and all accessories.

[s]As I have not had this long I will be looking to recoup what I have paid for it which is £420, that includes postage, if you want to pick it up from me the price drops to £400.[/s]

[size=4][b]£20 pricedrop to £400 delivered £380 pick-up.[/b][/size][/quote]

[quote name='basskit_case' post='784450' date='Mar 24 2010, 10:31 AM']Line 6 700 Variax Bass for sale, black with silver pickguard.

[size=4][b]£20 pricedrop to £400 delivered £380 pick-up.[/b][/size][/quote]
Do you still have this for sale?
u

[quote name='woodsman' post='829851' date='May 6 2010, 05:41 PM']Nice bass - been looking for one for a while. Would you take £350 inc. delivery?

Steve[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Steve, looking for more than that though.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='846315' date='May 24 2010, 09:36 AM']Price drop to £370 bump

If nothing happens this time I am putting it in the loft.[/quote]

One day this bass will be super desirable and a classic and someone will be able to 'Uncles Loft' it and be accused of being a liar by a whole new generation of BC'ers!