Why become a member? ×

FT/FS Fender Precision Bass '78

DBMAN

I'm looking if I could swap my PB, 100% original, 1978 with a 70's fretless maple neck PB, natural colour.
I'm not quite sure to want it to go, but if the offer is there...

No other swap please.

Colour is a kind of translucent brown red.

Edited by DBMAN

[quote name='vmaxblues' post='776576' date='Mar 16 2010, 07:52 PM']Was this the one that was in the bass gallery a while ago?[/quote]

Not that I know.

There is no price, because, i'm only looking for a swap, for now.

[quote name='DBMAN' post='776456' date='Mar 16 2010, 05:17 PM']I'm looking if I could swap my PB, 100% original, 1978 with a 70's fretless maple neck PB, natural colour.
I'm not quite sure to want it to go, but if the offer is there...

No other swap please.

Colour is a kind of translucent brown.

[/quote]

Hello mate. Whereabouts are you? I might be interested if you would consider my 2009 sunburst US Std Jazz for a trade (pics on the Marketplace - just search for 2009 Fender Jazz) . But I'd like to try yours first, so if you're a long way away that probably wouldn't be practical. I'm in York... Let me know? Cheers.

[quote name='DBMAN' post='780051' date='Mar 19 2010, 05:49 PM']no fretless out there???[/quote]

As you know, my '78 Fender maple fretless neck's there, but I can't sell it for the price you want to pay. Given how rare the necks are, especially in the UK (there are more in the USA), I doubt you'll get much luck with a trade, and only one or two per year are sold here or on ebay.

Good luck anyway

Chris