Why become a member? ×

Wilkinson Tuners in Gold

Bought these off Ebay for my Encore P-Bass project, but the mounting plates are too big. Look to be in new condition, but missing half a dozen mounting screws(no biggie). Would like to get back what i paid for them which was £12.50 inc post, or make take trades, why.

[quote name='2x18' post='765883' date='Mar 6 2010, 10:29 AM']Hi Kurca
I had them in black fitted to my Geddy Lee Jazz, and those were as good as the Genuine Fender ones -- Very good value for the money.[/quote]

Yep, +1

I have these on my fretless, cost around £26 delivered and are great quality, on par with more expensive units. Look the nuts too.

As said, watch for the size of the base plates. I just about squeezed these onto a Mighty Mite neck, they were much bigger than my other machineheads

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='766017' date='Mar 6 2010, 01:22 PM']These are about the same size as full size Hipshot or Schaller, I presume? So they should fit standard Fender headstock, right?
And sorry for hijacking this thread.[/quote]

I was trying to fit them to an early Encore P-Bass which has a headstock similer in size (i think) to the Fender, but the top base plate overhung by about 2mm at the corner. I think the gotoh tuners are also about the same size so after having a scout around for something smaller i came across some made by a company called Dr Parts. Hopefully they will be ok for what i want.

[quote name='silentbob' post='766032' date='Mar 6 2010, 02:48 PM']I was trying to fit them to an early Encore P-Bass which has a headstock similer in size (i think) to the ...[/quote]
I had same feeling about my second bass. Only measurement showed how fool I was... :-D Thanks for the info all of you.