Why become a member? ×

Stu Hamm bass clinic 12th march, 7pm, Dawsons Reading

Caprice27

Hi guys, thought some of you might be interested in the Stu Hamm Bass clinic we've got coming up at Dawsons Reading. Free entry and we're a 5 minute walk from Reading station, which is 25-30 minutes from London Paddington.

It kicks off at 7pm and there's a facebook event at [url="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=340816712739&ref=mf"]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3408...2739&ref=mf[/url] for anyone that's that way inclined.

For more info or to reserve a place get in touch on 0118 9581 320 or email us at [email protected]

Cheers guys!

Edited by Caprice27

Put me down for a place and one guest if you can....

[quote name='Caprice27' post='764208' date='Mar 4 2010, 05:37 PM']Hi guys, thought some of you might be interested in the Stu Hamm Bass clinic we've got coming up at Dawsons Reading. Free entry and we're a 5 minute walk from Reading station, which is 25-30 minutes from London Paddington.

It kicks off at 7pm and there's a facebook event at [url="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=340816712739&ref=mf"]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3408...2739&ref=mf[/url] for anyone that's that way inclined.

For more info or to reserve a place get in touch on 0118 9581 320 or email us at [email protected]

Cheers guys![/quote]

Will do Supabock! Could you email a contact number to [email protected]? We don't do anything bad with contact details, it's just in case anything changes last minute.

Golchen, how far are you? We've got loads of free parking and couldn't be easier to get to from Reading station!

I forget to mention earlier but if anyone knows anyone that might be interested in coming please try your best to let them know. This is all being arranged somewhat last minute (2 weeks ago we got an email saying 'Stu Hamm might be available for a clinic, would you be interested?' and 2 days ago we got an email asking us recommend a hotel and book a taxi!) meaning we're slightly up against it in terms of getting the word out so any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Have mailed you at Dawsons......
Problem solved, he can stay at mine as long as he doesnt steal all my licks :)

Steve

[quote name='Caprice27' post='764462' date='Mar 4 2010, 09:04 PM']Will do Supabock! Could you email a contact number to [email protected]? We don't do anything bad with contact details, it's just in case anything changes last minute.

Golchen, how far are you? We've got loads of free parking and couldn't be easier to get to from Reading station!

I forget to mention earlier but if anyone knows anyone that might be interested in coming please try your best to let them know. This is all being arranged somewhat last minute (2 weeks ago we got an email saying 'Stu Hamm might be available for a clinic, would you be interested?' and 2 days ago we got an email asking us recommend a hotel and book a taxi!) meaning we're slightly up against it in terms of getting the word out so any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys![/quote]

I went to one he did in Exeter that Mansons organised last year with 2 of my students. What a great night, and what a great guy. He tells some great stories and plays some wonderful bass. It's all solo stuff with no backing. He seems to have a bit of a grudge with Jeff Berlin!.

Go if you can. You won't regret it. Oh & ask him about Jeff if he throws in a few comments.

[quote name='mep' post='764505' date='Mar 4 2010, 09:41 PM']I went to one he did in Exeter that Mansons organised last year with 2 of my students. What a great night, and what a great guy. He tells some great stories and plays some wonderful bass. It's all solo stuff with no backing. He seems to have a bit of a grudge with Jeff Berlin!.

Go if you can. You won't regret it. Oh & ask him about Jeff if he throws in a few comments.[/quote]
went to one in manchester a few years ago it was great, very gobsmackingly entertaining....
Jeff Berlin is a bigheaded gob$hite though innhe?("ooohhhh everybody learn theory and if you dont youll never be as good as ME yatter yatter" the richard)
Stuart is the most talented, unassuming bass guru how can showout but "back" properly too
pity Im at work that night
go if youre lucky enough, a legend for FREE(!!??)
hope it works out ok

[quote name='witterth' post='764593' date='Mar 4 2010, 11:19 PM']went to one in manchester a few years ago it was great, very gobsmackingly entertaining....
Jeff Berlin is a bigheaded gob$hite though innhe?("ooohhhh everybody learn theory and if you dont youll never be as good as ME yatter yatter" the richard)
Stuart is the most talented, unassuming bass guru how can showout but "back" properly too
pity Im at work that night
go if youre lucky enough, a legend for FREE(!!??)
hope it works out ok[/quote]

Oh no hear we go with the Berlin bashing again.........

Anyway,if Hamm had a grudge against Jeff Berlin,why did he invite him to be a part
of Bx3?