Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 112

niceguyhomer

My band is cutting back on the backline and sending more through FOH, so somebody is going to get a bargain. 2 weeks old (from new) 300 watts into 8 ohms, very light, couple of v. minor scuffs on the tolex but otherwise as delivered. Great cab - read the reviews or PM mikeh who's played through it and can vouch for its integrity.

£265 delivered within a reasonable distance of Preston or meet halfway - otherwise, will ship in the original packaging at your cost.

Incidentally, I could be persuaded to part with most of my rig for the right money/suitable swap...

Edited by niceguyhomer

Sorry for the (hopefuly not too) stupid question, but how does it sound compare to a GK MB 150 (except louder...) I am looking for a light cab for my Acoustic Image with good bass extension, that will suffer more power than the Contra EX cab I have for it...

Any insight compare to an Eden 410XLT, an Eden 210XST, the GK MB150 or the Contra are welcome

pa

[quote name='tremblap' post='83722' date='Nov 4 2007, 10:18 PM']Sorry for the (hopefuly not too) stupid question, but how does it sound compare to a GK MB 150 (except louder...) I am looking for a light cab for my Acoustic Image with good bass extension, that will suffer more power than the Contra EX cab I have for it...

Any insight compare to an Eden 410XLT, an Eden 210XST, the GK MB150 or the Contra are welcome

pa[/quote]

Sorry tremblap, I'm not going to be of any use here because I haven't played through any of the cabs you've mentioned. All I can say is it really is a nice sounding cab that will handle rehearsals and small gigs - of course that depends on the sort of music you play and how loud your band is.

I was a bit surprised when Mike tried it yesterday and said he thought it sounded better than the Aguilar 112 that we've both owned in the past.

Sorry again - I'm not much use.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='86423' date='Nov 10 2007, 11:09 AM']Cab still for sale. I would consider trades for another 212 neo + cash from me or even my 212 neo for your 112 neo plus cash from you.

Will also consider trades for maybe a Jap P or similar.[/quote]
PM'd