Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1510x for sale

gamester4520503

After some Deep Thought, I have decided I love my Peavey stuff too much and am keeping it. The Trace is still for sale though... :)

Trace Elliot 1510 - quite an unusual cab, as I haven't seen many of them around. It is essentially a 15" and a 10" speaker in one cab. A great combination as it lets the mids and highs of a bass really shine along with a thundery low that Trace are great for. Connections are via standard speaker cable or XLR, and it is biampable, with a separate panel for connections to the smaller 10". Again, a little bit ratty but still sounds absolutely great. I bought it off here a few months ago, and only really want the £120 I paid for it back, and can get this couriered. :rolleyes:

Based in North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland.

Thanks!

Edited by gamester4520503
  • Like 1

Hmmmmm.... I'm in Edinburgh and North Berwick this weekend and I like the sound of the Trace.... very tempting!! :)

I can't find much info on the 1510. What are the dimensions? Power handling? How old is it? Is it the one that was for sale on Bristol Gumtree before Christmas? What is the impedence if the cab is used full range? 4 or 8 ohms?

Sorry for all the questions! :blush:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Conan' post='761667' date='Mar 2 2010, 11:32 AM']Hmmmmm.... I'm in Edinburgh and North Berwick this weekend and I like the sound of the Trace.... very tempting!! :)

I can't find much info on the 1510. What are the dimensions? Power handling? How old is it? Is it the one that was for sale on Bristol Gumtree before Christmas? What is the impedence if the cab is used full range? 4 or 8 ohms?

Sorry for all the questions! :blush:[/quote]

No worries! It's a fairly large cab - 30in tall, 24in wide, 19in deep. Power handling is 300W. It is one from here sold by Stag - I'll try and pull up some info there. It is an 8ohm cab, I believe.

Edited by gamester4520503

• 1 month later...

Ahahahahahaha! I recognise that!!!

Its a beast of a cab. The only reason I sold it is because its quite deep width-wise, sound-wise its classic Trace Series 6 loveliness! For £120 again I think its a barg.

You wont find much info about it, what little I found out was in this lil` document

[url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf"]http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf[/url]

Hope that helps! Matt is a good man to deal with too :)

Edited by Stag

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Stag' post='822539' date='Apr 28 2010, 09:53 PM']Ahahahahahaha! I recognise that!!!

Its a beast of a cab. The only reason I sold it is because its quite deep width-wise, sound-wise its classic Trace Series 6 loveliness! For £120 again I think its a barg.

You wont find much info about it, what little I found out was in this lil` document

[url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf"]http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf[/url]

Hope that helps! Matt is a good man to deal with too :)[/quote]

Thanks for that!

Anyone know a good and cheap courier to send heavy stuff by? I used parcelmonkey last time and they sorted me out with a £30 delivery charge, but now it's doubled to about £60 as it needs to go onto a pallet... any ideas?

[quote name='Delberthot' post='831992' date='May 9 2010, 09:40 AM']try interparcel or click4parcels. the latter is usually cheaper but use the weight calculator in case the volume of the cab is higher than the actual weight.

I shipped a trace 4x12" down south for £20[/quote]

Yep. Thanks for that site! Looks like I can get it couriered places for £20. (Anywhere in mainland UK).

• 4 weeks later...