Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN, PARTLY TRADED.

yorick

To be honest, i've fallen out of love for them.

First up is the JJ. This i believe is a Supreme model.

All black hardware/block neck inlays/3-band Glockenklang pre-amp/Delano jazz pickups/active-passive. Very good condition, with light surface scratches.

Secondly, the JM.

All black hardware/2 band eq Glockenklang pre-amp/Delano jazz and musicman pickups. The musicman has a coil switch/active-passive electronics. Good condition, but has been gigged and has some slight relic-ing on the front forearm chamfer and the the rear gut contour.

I want to trade as a pair for something nice bass-wise. Not sure what, but hit me with offers. Both basses will come with either the original Sandberg gigbags, or Stagg semi rigid cases.
Pics below. I'll take better pics if anyone is interested.
Cheers, Nige

Edited by yorick

[quote name='lefty68' post='762762' date='Mar 3 2010, 11:32 AM']hi ,

i still have my Status S2 Classic 5 strings, perhaps you are interested?[/quote]

Hi, is this a headless or headed bass? Have you got a pic? Cheers, Nige

[quote name='yorick' post='762857' date='Mar 3 2010, 01:39 PM']Hi, is this a headless or headed bass? Have you got a pic? Cheers, Nige[/quote]

It is an headed one,through-neck

pm me a mail as i can send you some pics,if you want

Cheers

André

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='yorick' post='791531' date='Mar 31 2010, 08:57 AM']The JJ went at the weekend, traded for an EUB and some other bits. I'm going to hang onto the JM :)[/quote]

Good decision Nige, was surprised you had them up for trade as the JM sounded (and looked) fantastic the other night when I tried your Orange Terror Bass rig.

T