Why become a member? ×

FS/T: Schecter Stiletto Studio 6.

jonsparrow91

[quote name='spaz91' post='775682' date='Mar 15 2010, 08:56 PM']May be shooting myself in the foot but I've decided I want either a straight sale or a swap or p/x for a Precision or Jazz bass (Squier/Fender only).[/quote]

I think you did that when you got rid of your Jazz V and bought a six. :rolleyes:

Free bump :)

Hey

I signed up just to speak with you, sent you an e mail to your hotmail but got no reply.

As I said in my e mail, I live in London but am willing to travel or pay courier costs.

Please get in touch and we can arrange something, just reply to my e mail or PM me :)

Cheers!

Matt

[quote name='tom1946' post='775924' date='Mar 16 2010, 06:53 AM']I think you did that when you got rid of your Jazz V and bought a six. :rolleyes:

Free bump :)[/quote]

I think I've shot myself in the foot so much in the past few months that I should trade this bass for new feet.

Also, pm'd ^^

[quote name='deej' post='788789' date='Mar 28 2010, 06:46 PM']I wish I had some money at the moment, i really want to try a 6 string and something like this seems perfect.

I might try sell off a few more pedals to raise funds.[/quote]

I could always take p/x if you have any pedal of interest, I got my ATK back so I don't need a replacement.

I'll have a Wooly Mammoth back up for sale, and i'll probably sell my DHA VT2-Twin-Std bass. May even be time for me to move on my Deep Impact. Hmm.

I think thats all I have left to sell/exchange.

[quote name='spaz91' post='788801' date='Mar 28 2010, 07:54 PM']Good grief! Those ARE interesting. How much are looking for for each?[/quote]

Probably £150 each for the Mammoth and DHA. A deep Impact went on here recently for £350, so im probably looking just under that at £330.

After downsizing my board i just dont use these pedals much anymore, so ive been thinking recently about cashing in on them.