Why become a member? ×

FS/T: Schecter Stiletto Studio 6.

jonsparrow91

WHY IS THIS STILL HERE? I think the low price must be putting people off. I've played basses that cost 4x as much that didn't sound or play as good as this!

Schecter Stiletto Studio-6 Bass Guitar Features:

Neck-thru construction
Multi-laminate maple and walnut neck with rosewood fingerboard
35\" scale
Mahogany body with bubinga top
24 jumbo frets
Offset dot position markers
EMG-Hz pickiups
Master volume and blend controls
3-band EQ
Diamond Custom bridge
Grover tuners
Satin gold hardware

WHY IS THIS STILL HERE? I think the low price must be putting people off. I've played basses that cost 4x as much that didn't sound or play as good as this!

Cash price of £275 (not including postage.) These things are very rare in Britain and cost £600-£700 new.

In terms of trades, I think its worth about £350 trade-in value. I'm after either a cheaper (but solid) bass with cash from you (Like a Squier VM or CV + £150ish from you), a better bass with cash from me (Like an MIA Fender + £200ish from me) or a straight swap for something of equal value (like a Fender Highway One bass.) I should mention that I'm very open to trades but I'm not going to take anything from 'no-name' brands.

I am willing to send by courier but AT THE BUYER'S RISK AND EXPENSE. Collection or meetup is much prefered and (if you buy it) I'll take £20 off if you pick it up straight from my house and pay with cash (yes I am exceedingly lazy).

Edited by spaz91

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='759372' date='Feb 27 2010, 07:43 PM']Stunning instrument. Plays, looks an sounds like it should be worth well over 1k. How they produce them for this price is beyond me.

I can vouch for this being a top bit of kit and one of the best to get you into playing 6ers.

Shep[/quote]

^ Well worth the 7 hours of trains and tetris :)

[quote name='Kev' post='759520' date='Feb 27 2010, 11:29 PM']If this goes up for sale at £275 again I may be interested, came verry close to grabbin this last time ...[/quote]

Not likely! £275 wouldn't bring me CLOSE to a replacement on par with this, hence why I snapped it up in the first place.
This is unless I see something I really want for a similarly good price which is rather unlikely.

Unfortunately this has to go now :) I love the tone, I love the neck and I love the look of it. Unfortunately the body is far too small for me (I like 'em big :rolleyes:) and the tone may be lovely but it doesn't fit into my music at present. Open to all trade options so long as the bass has a large body. Bonus points for: maple necks, string through, active, 5 strings, nice tonewood.

Show me what you got!

I know I got this for less (cheers to pantherairsoft!) but if anyone wants to buy it I'll need £350 in order to get a replacement. My intention wasn't to make a profit its just that £275 wouldn't usually come close to a bass of this standard.

Bump, as current trade offer is unlikely to go through.

Info - I am based in Lancashire and I cannot travel very far to pick up or deliver. So unless you want to pick it up in person it will be sent in a padded gig bag with extra padding by courier.

Hi,

I've got a Fender MIM Jazz bass for sale on here for £300....

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=79594"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=79594[/url]

Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

Steve

Ibanez RD605
Traben Torrent 5
Peavey 115 black widow cab
peavey PA
Boss GT6B

above is a list of 'stuff' I have I would like to offload for trade or sale (soon to put on an ad when I get pics) If u are interested in any of the above, I would like to negotiate a trade. If needs be, I can add an x amount of money to the trade even tho I promised myself I will not spend anymore till I have made more room! :)

I Like your bass tho! I will be in Lancaster from friday night too Sunday next weekend so I can easily pop over!

Pics / info, just ask.

Thanks, Andy