Why become a member? ×

Shuker Elite 4 String SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

soggs

Need to move this bass on now, I've had it on for sale before,

but decided not to sell it, as I didn't need to then.

This bass is a beauty, John Shuker made it for me 5 years ago, the elites are still

his most expensive basses, its a stunning bass, never been gigged, lovingly looked

after, its unmarked and in immaculate condition, weighs 8.5 lbs or 3.86 kg.

Its a through neck wenge and flame maple with wenge and Quilted maple top and back.

Gold Schaler hardware, Gotoh Tuners, EMG Soapbar pups and johns Electronics, has

active passive switch, Fretboard slops into body and I had John curve the edges of the

neck into the fretboard, so its really comfortable to play, Rosewood fretboard 24 fret,

bookmatched covers on backplates and headstock, you can get most tones out of this

bass, its a pleasure to play and everything about its top quality, comes with flight case

I don't know what Johns charging for these nowadays, as he's become a lot more well

known of late, I paid £2200 for it 5 years ago, can't believe these beautiful basses not

fetching more money, need to move on wish i could keep it, letting it go now for£850,

had it set up by another well known luthier a only few months ago, just put new set of

strings on and two new 9v batterys so she's ready to go

Edited by soggs

[quote name='soggs' post='757149' date='Feb 25 2010, 03:08 PM']Having to have a clear out, need space and money, I hate getting rid of stuff.

I've had it on for sale before, but decided not to sell it, as I didn't need to then.

This bass is a beauty, John Shuker made it for me 5 years ago, the elites are still

his most expensive basses, its a stunning bass, never been gigged, lovingly looked

after, its unmarked and in immaculate condition.

Its a through neck wenge and flame maple with wenge and Quilted maple top and back.

Gold Schaler hardware, Gotoh Tuners, EMG Soapbar pups and johns Electronics, has

active passive switch, Fretboard slops into body and I had John curve the edges of the

neck into the fretboard, so its really comfortable to play, Rosewood fretboard 24 fret,

bookmatched covers on backplates and headstock, you can get most tones out of this

bass, its a pleasure to play and everything about its top quality, comes with flight case

I don't know what Johns charging for these nowadays, as he's become a lot more well

known of late, I paid £2200 for it 5 years ago, looking for around £1200 for it, open to

offers though, had it set up by another well known luthier a only few months ago[/quote]would u consider a ibanez soundgear sr 505 fivestring plus cash

[quote name='hagguy' post='757699' date='Feb 25 2010, 11:05 PM']this bass is stunning what kind of stuff would you consider for part x?
ive got a sandberg basic with flightcase plus cash to offer dont think
that would tempt you but no harm asking hit me a pm let me know
thanks ian[/quote]sorry ian need space and cash, soggs

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='765634' date='Mar 5 2010, 09:28 PM']Absolutely stunning and I am so tempted but so uncertain about the next few months wage.

What do I do :)[/quote]Just do it you only live once fellow

[quote name='tom1946' post='773826' date='Mar 13 2010, 07:27 PM']'kay, what does it weigh, I'm lovin' that if not too heavy....[/quote]
Hi funnily enough just weighed it and its only 3.5kg (approx 7.7lbs), so for a multilaminated she's not to bad,
I've got it on ebay at present as well, sorry for delay have'nt been on site for a bit, actually must remember
to log out, cheers soggs