Why become a member? ×

ART Nightbass **SOLD**

obbm

Rack Mount (2U) Effects Proecssor.

I bought this as the front end of a rack system when I started playing again in the early 90s as it has both tube and solid state pre-amps as well as a very comprehensive effects section which is easily programmable. I have just retrieved it from my son and seems to be working OK although I suspect that the CMOS battery needs replacing (I'll have a look).

I couldn't possibly explain all that it does but there are details [url="http://www.artproaudio.com/products.asp?type=124&cat=18&id=32"]here[/url] and at the bottom of that page is a link to the comprehensive manual. This is the original Nightbass and not the SE version.

These come up for sale so rarely that I have no idea what it's worth but I'd rather trade/swap for something interesting. Try me and see. I can only say no if it doesn't take my fancy.

I've checked it out and the only thing that I can find wrong is that the CMOS battery needs replacing (I have a couple on order) and that the lower half of the top row of the LCD display does not work. It has been like that since I bought it and in no way effects the working of the unit, especially the patch editing as that is all done on the lower row.

I have had some interest and would be happy to sell for £100 plus postage or will include a cup of tea if collected.

Edited by obbm

[quote name='obbm' post='759001' date='Feb 27 2010, 01:04 PM']Initial post updated.[/quote]

Hi there. I always wanted one of these ever since I saw one in Sound Control years ago.
I've a *MINT* Hartke 2000 amp head which I'd be happy to trade you? Its 200W, has two jack 8 ohm outputs and is 2U.

Interested at all?
Graeme

[quote name='biskitbass' post='760187' date='Feb 28 2010, 09:38 PM']Hi there. I always wanted one of these ever since I saw one in Sound Control years ago.
I've a *MINT* Hartke 2000 amp head which I'd be happy to trade you? Its 200W, has two jack 8 ohm outputs and is 2U.

Interested at all?
Graeme[/quote]

pm sent.