Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD!!!!!For Sale 2008 USA Fender Jazz Reduced to £550!!!!

bassatnight

Folks,

For Sale my 2008 Sunburst Fender Jazz with Rosewood neck.

The bass is fairly immaculate and played very little. Slight scratch mark on head (photographed)

I am looking for around £600 for it offer away.

Sorry but not interested in Trades as need the money.

Steve.

Edited by bassatnight

Its the Fender Contoured hard case.

According to the serial number its a 07/08 model I understand the 'tacky' SKB's came 08/09. :)

[quote name='BassKS' post='756210' date='Feb 24 2010, 04:16 PM']Is it the new version with SKB hardcase and High mass bridge or the older one? Cant see that because of the ashtrays.[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='756931' date='Feb 25 2010, 12:06 PM']Its the Fender Contoured hard case.

According to the serial number its a 07/08 model I understand the 'tacky' SKB's came 08/09. :rolleyes:[/quote]

But I like the tacky one :). No worries.

Ok £550 then its E-Bay!

Any takers ????[quote name='bassatnight' post='755106' date='Feb 23 2010, 03:43 PM']Folks,

For Sale my 2008 Sunburst Fender Jazz with Rosewood neck.

The bass is fairly immaculate and played very little. Slight scratch mark on head (photographed)

I am looking for around £600 for it offer away.

Sorry but not interested in Trades as need the money.

Steve.[/quote]

• 1 month later...

I have apologised, I had totally forgotten this ad was even still here.

Isn't it amazing how many people are ready to put the boot in! Get a life boys, I apologised for not marking it as sold I guess you are perfect eh?
Jez this forum is going downhill, the guy asked me a question about the bass, I apologised and informed him it sold a while ago, not sure why everyone feels its down to them to make sarky comments?

[quote name='Beedster' post='802232' date='Apr 10 2010, 11:37 PM']Well why don't you say so in the title of your thread and save us all the time of reading it?[/quote]