Why become a member? ×

Custom built Explorer bass, beautiful maple top

gobasserk

I'm selling my custom made - 100% hand-built Explorer bass from Germann-Basses. Selected maple top, walnut body. The bass has two Kent Armstrong PUs and a very cool sounding Glockenklang eq!
The sound is very piano-string, big bottom and very clear highs and mids. This beauty comes with a very good Rockbag- gigbag. Price is 800 GBP. The bass is located in Germany, shipping within Germany is 20,- Euros, to England I will pay half of the shipping costs! PM or e-mail me. ([email protected])

[quote name='rumour6' post='749142' date='Feb 18 2010, 12:50 AM']Hi there, first off welcome... I'm not in the market, too many basses as is....:) but just had to say I think the bass looks superb and seems good value at the price.
Good luck with your sale.

Andy[/quote]

Thank you very much! The bass is 1 year old and I am not very happy with selling it! But new wishes sometimes force you to do crazy things...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gobasserk' post='749816' date='Feb 18 2010, 04:09 PM']Thank you very much! The bass is 1 year old and I am not very happy with selling it! But new wishes sometimes force you to do crazy things...[/quote]

Still available! Offers welcome!

[quote name='Chris2112' post='759860' date='Feb 28 2010, 05:06 PM']Thats nuts. I don't even like The Who but that just looks so awesome. I usually hate the Explorer shaped basses, but this just looks so playable![/quote]

It is ! I switched to passive basses so this bass does not fit in my stuff anymore.

• 7 months later...

Hi folks,

being totally happy with my BB3000 I kind of "forgot" about the explorer - it is still in it's bag and was not played again.
It is still available so if you need an extra special x-mas present for you....go for it. Price update: It is not 800 GBP anymore
but will go for 800 Euros. That's 705,- GBP at the moment.....!

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='987011' date='Oct 13 2010, 03:01 PM']That looks quality, does anyone know if we have to pay for customs when importing from the EU?? I thought it was the advantage of being in the union but i'm not so sure?[/quote]

No VAT charge.