Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Tokai HardPuncher Precision Bass

Moos3h

Hi all,

In possibly the fastest turnaround in BC history (unless anyone can correct me?), the Tokai Hardpuncher that I bought from here is back up for sale.

It's completely my error, but I bought the bass without giving consideration to the neck size and with my (abnormally) small hands, it's just too much to get to grips (literally) with.

It's a total beauty and sounds superb, action is low, buzz free and in tune across the neck, I have no complaints at all apart from I'm obviously deformed in the hand department (and you know what they say about your hand span...)

So, my loss = your gain etc. It's for sale exclusively on here, but I'll be popping it on ebay on Free Listing day if no-one is interested here.

Looking for what I paid which is £300 inclusive of delivery to your door.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Beedster' post='749053' date='Feb 17 2010, 10:31 PM']Hi mate
What's the width at the nut?
C[/quote]

Hi mate,

Will have to check this one for you tomorrow afternoon as I've cased it back up and just heading off to bed...

Will report back tomorrow!

Cheers,
James

[quote name='bass445' post='749858' date='Feb 18 2010, 03:34 PM']what is the small wooden block above the strings for? im guessing something to do with finger picking?[/quote]
Thumbrest I think. Good luck with the sale, looks like a gorgeous bass. I'm in a similar situation to you TS, small hands + a P-bass.