Why become a member? ×

Superb US MASTERS Hollow T guitar SOLD NOW

[b][size=3]US MASTERS HOLLOW T DELUXE guitar and case.[/size][/b]

Absolutely as new, 2006 US Masters Hollow T Deluxe telecaster style guitar, hand made in the USA using fabulous quality woods and US Master's own design and build pickups and neck fitting.

I bought this guitar from a dealer a few years ago, but have hardly played it since. It is a hollow body model, very light, built of mahogany body with a flamed maple cap, finished in a deep shade of cherry burst. The neck is birdseye maple, with a pau ferro fingerboard, and US Masters own 5 position control system is fitted with the humbuckers, and its so comprehensive (at least to me, a bass player!), thats its best you have a look at the builders web site for a full run down of the facilities. The tone is very "alive", similar to a hollow Fender Tele, but different, if you know what I mean! There are so many tonal variations available with the controls as well.

Top quality fittings are installed, including Sperzel locking tuners, and its a real beauty to play, being light with a great neck, and a super hard case is included. US Masters are a top quality small outfit, but expanding now to include ranges of basses and guitars made abroad to their design. This is NOT one of them! Its hand made and of unbelievable quality, but as its not played by me, I only want [b]£495[/b], which is a steal. I believe they are, without the timber upgrades, over $2,000 in the States now.

Cheers,

Bob

[attachment=42595:prs_053.jpg]

[attachment=42596:prs_052.jpg]

[attachment=42597:prs_055.jpg]

[attachment=42598:prs_056.jpg]

[attachment=42599:prs_057.jpg]

[attachment=42600:prs_054.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='bobpalt' post='747423' date='Feb 16 2010, 04:34 PM']You never know! Its really supposed to be a cash sale, but what have you got?

Bob[/quote]

Yahaha SG1000

Here are some pics:

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088903@N05/...57623371872468/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088903@N05/...57623371872468/[/url]

I believe it is a 1981 model. The top and neck and headstock are in good condition for a 30 year old guitar though it has some dings on the bottom edge as you can see in the photo. The brown stuff on the plastic is the original backing paper which can be removed if required.

[quote name='monquixote' post='748403' date='Feb 17 2010, 01:35 PM']Yahaha SG1000

Here are some pics:

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088903@N05/...57623371872468/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088903@N05/...57623371872468/[/url]

I believe it is a 1981 model. The top and neck and headstock are in good condition for a 30 year old guitar though it has some dings on the bottom edge as you can see in the photo. The brown stuff on the plastic is the original backing paper which can be removed if required.[/quote]

Hi.

Looks like a really nice guitar, and I believe the older Yams now have serious collector values, but any trades would have to be bass stuff, sorry, as I really am not a guitar player!

Thanks Anyway,

Cheers,

Bob

[quote name='bobpalt' post='751058' date='Feb 19 2010, 04:12 PM']Hi.

Looks like a really nice guitar, and I believe the older Yams now have serious collector values, but any trades would have to be bass stuff, sorry, as I really am not a guitar player!

Thanks Anyway,

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]
Like you need more bass stuff Bob!

[quote name='tom1946' post='751290' date='Feb 19 2010, 07:29 PM']You can never have too many bass's, Oh hang on my wife begs to differ :)

Nice guitar Bob, tempting. [/quote]

I am trying to work out how I can possibly take early retirement, so I will probably be selling a few things off in the near future to lessen my ties to those twisting s*"*s at the Halifax,(I have had some money invested in one of their special bonds for 8 years now, and when I tried to withdraw it (it has made a grand total of 3.46% interest over the WHOLE of the 8 year period), they told me I would have to pay them a £2,600 PENALTY!!! Words fail me.).

Look out for some more stuff soon, but in the meantime, any offers on this guitar? Jules is probably the only one on this site who has seen it in the flesh (hope you and your better half are keeping well Jules).

Cheers,

Bob