Why become a member? ×

My covers band are calling it a day so the PA is for sale

2 x QSC RMX2450 amps - £370 each
1 x Harison 600w amp, used for monitors - not decided yet! Thinking around £100? Have to ask the guys
2 x Yamaha 600w tops, 1x12 with horn i think so quite compact. Not sure of the model but will check - £300 pair
2 x EV GSS 15XR 400w bass bins, again nice and compact - £200 pair
1 x Yamaha MG206C desk, bought new last year and been racked all it's life - £220
1 x Large dirty rack with removable top for desk, well gigged. Wheels on base may need replacing but there's wheels on the back for easy transportation - £100

2 x Large LED lights - £38 each
1 x Small LED light - £28

Also:

Skytec smoke machine - £15 (£30 new)
Speaker stands, well gigged - £20 pair (around half new price)
Assorted leads, some good some not so good. Speakon, XLR, Jack. Have to check what we have next week

Oh forgot, we're based in Blackpool

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='742297' date='Feb 11 2010, 05:17 PM']1 x QSC RMX2450 amps - £370 each
2 x EV GSS 15XR 400w bass bins, again nice and compact - £200 pair
1 x Yamaha MG206C desk, bought new last year and been racked all it's life - £220[/quote]

I'd be interested in all of this. Discount for a bulk buy? Can you post?

Cheers

Gareth

Could post but it might end up being quite expensive!
Packing the QSC and desk together and sending it with Interparcel/Parcelbee might be the way to go on that one

I'll try to get pics but it might be a while as they're in storage and our drummer has the key

I'll have a chat to the guys about any discounts as it's between the 3 of us

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='742310' date='Feb 11 2010, 05:28 PM']Could post but it might end up being quite expensive!
Packing the QSC and desk together and sending it with Interparcel/Parcelbee might be the way to go on that one

I'll try to get pics but it might be a while as they're in storage and our drummer has the key

I'll have a chat to the guys about any discounts as it's between the 3 of us[/quote]

That's fine, as long as I have first dibs. :)

I've done a quick google for details of the subs but to no avail; any more detail on them?

Cheers

Gareth

This is the only site i could find:

[url="http://www.sound-light-company.co.uk/electro-voice-m-68.html"]http://www.sound-light-company.co.uk/electro-voice-m-68.html[/url]

They're older but quite small, we've had our band through them for years. Not the deepest subs but handle bass and kick well, we could never be bothered with larger bins.
They are in quite good nick for the age, carpet and grille are still pretty good although the metal corners are rusted and i think one or two may need fixing back on/replacing.

I'll try to get in the storage room to get pics next week

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='742319' date='Feb 11 2010, 05:42 PM']I'll try to get in the storage room to get pics next week[/quote]

Don't go out of your way on my account. Tell you what, speak to the guys about one amp and the mixer for me? It probably makes more sense for us to source some subs locally.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='742364' date='Feb 11 2010, 06:36 PM']Yeah it's cool, i'll need to get in there to test everything out before selling it anyways so taking pics of everything whilst i'm there makes sense. I'll have a chat to em soon[/quote]

I've spoken to my guys and we're really keen for the mixer and amp. Is the mixer the USB/Cubase version?